Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants

ckn

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan
    • Huddersfield
    • Draw

My son was who i've spoke to, sat in the East stand as well, also spoke to 2 friends also in the East Stand, none of the 3 saw anything other than a bit of verbal you get every game, all 3 of them to my knowledge not sat together.

As i said utter male genitals

Btw im over Wigan St Judes next saturday if your about

Regarding your Huddersfield rule book, Mason got binned for it, rightfully, Brown had been binned and was lucky for the 2nd ankle tap as well to only give a pen away

We gonna mention the penalties we received for your high shots while we're at it, that Hanson's turning into O'Loughlin nicely

I don't suppose any of those people saw the stewards having to wade in to stop the fighting then?

I give up mate. I know what I saw with my own eyes.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huddersfield deserved the win in the end, wanted it more and took their chances - Wigan bombed too many opportunities first half and were made to pay. Hopefully the kick up the butt that Wigan need - if we lose the next two games then we wouldn't deserve to finish top anyway.

Hardly going to worry, I've not got a memory like a goldfish like some - funny how one poor performance makes us bottlers and can erase from some people's memories the two dominant away victories to playoff sides in the previous two rounds. We'll be there or thereabouts in the playoffs, but I still think that its a year too early for us to go all the way. Hope I'm wrong.

Don't think it's a case of people having short memories, just listening to people like Phil "only wigan are on the field" Clarke, who seemed to think that Wigan only needed to run on to the field to win.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Mason standing on Fielden was out of order, and dangerous play

But lets put this into perspective...it happens every single game, from every team that at some point in the ruck, a player will have his leg trodden on, so I hope that all these people screaming for X match bans are happy to cry for the same thing for their own players in the next round when it inevitible happens.

As for spoiling in the ruck, Wigan are the champions this season for a reason...

I found it rather irritating that the Sky team gave the impression that Wigan were somehow awesome, and that Hudds were there just to make up the numbers. I don't think Clarky was too happy at having to explain 'how Huddersfield won it'.

I can't see Wigan going on to take the big prize.

Sky love Wigan. I counted 17 shots of the Wigan coaching team before it became clear that they were not going to win. We then got three of the Hudds duo. This aside I'd rather watch the game.

Sky love Wigan.

:lol:

No mate, Sky adore the "Entertainers"

The rest of the RL world constantly vomit after one of Eddie's public masturbatoriums about Saints, but Saints fans just don't seem to notice.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Hannibal

The rest of the RL world constantly vomit after one of Eddie's public masturbatoriums about Saints, but Saints fans just don't seem to notice.

You can't hear Phil"even when Wigan aren't playing,I'll mention them anyway" Clarke on your tv then.

I wish I had one of those filters on my tv.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

I don't suppose any of those people saw the stewards having to wade in to stop the fighting then?

I give up mate. I know what I saw with my own eyes.

Not one of them, your the only person i know whose mentioned it, i know RLFans aint a great source but ive seen no mention of it on there, my son or 2 of my friends never saw anything, what you want me to do, lie?

Judes next saturday?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Don't think it's a case of people having short memories, just listening to people like Phil "only wigan are on the field" Clarke, who seemed to think that Wigan only needed to run on to the field to win.

Not just me then, hes awful when Wigan play

Hemmings is the same when Saints play

Be nice to listen to some unbias commentary and thoughts now and again

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Not one of them, your the only person i know whose mentioned it, i know RLFans aint a great source but ive seen no mention of it on there, my son or 2 of my friends never saw anything, what you want me to do, lie?

Judes next saturday?

No, but I don't expect you to call me a liar either.

Not 50 feet from me, the stewards were wading in due to trouble caused by the Huddersfield supporters.

Now then I had partaken in about 3 beers at the time, so it is possible that I was hallucinating, but not probable.

Whatever.

You can't hear Phil"even when Wigan aren't playing,I'll mention them anyway" Clarke on your tv then.

I wish I had one of those filters on my tv.

Nope, because I don't often watch Wigan on the TV. Unlike most Leeds supporters, I would rather be at the game itself, than listening to those knobrots on Sky.

Go figure.

Judes next saturday?

Maybe mate, yes.

Let me check if I can get a pass out.

:glare:

Maybe mate, yes.

Let me check if I can get a pass out.

:glare:

You can ask the son in person then since he was sat in the middle of all this "fighting" :D

I'll have the game on dvd by then hopefully, you can listen to the homeboy Clarke then, more one eyed than you me old mucker :lol:

Some meat on the bones...

Sky matches for seasons 2008, 2009 and 2010 so far*:

St Helens = 36

Wigan = 37

*(not including play-offs, obviously)

I didn't know the results while typing this post, I would've posted it whoever came out on top.

St Helens; 2008, 15. 2009, 11. 2010 so far, 10.

Wigan; 2008, 12. 2009, 13. 2010 so far, 12.

Well done, what do you want, a biscuit?

Nope, a season ticket.

Maybe you could try one, they taste real nice, and you don't have to listen to the idiots on Sky Sports.

You will also find that most other SL clubs are so nice they will allow you into their grounds to watch the game. However, being a Leeds fan, I know that travelling to other grounds is a totally alien concept to you.

Nope, a season ticket.

Maybe you could try one, they taste real nice, and you don't have to listen to the idiots on Sky Sports.

You will also find that most other SL clubs are so nice they will allow you into their grounds to watch the game. However, being a Leeds fan, I know that travelling to other grounds is a totally alien concept to you.

Such a thing as work dear boy, although that may be an alien concept on your side of the pennines!

I always thought that Eddie was a Wire fan.

People called Romans they go the house

Why would I need to work?

I have slaves for that sort of thing.

are they called sam and wendall?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.