• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just me then, hes awful when Wigan play

Hemmings is the same when Saints play

Be nice to listen to some unbias commentary and thoughts now and again

Brian Carney was almost as bad.

The low points were Clarke's roundup at the end of the match, which barely featured the winning team, and the general gushing over Sam Tomkins try which was a good try but was something you see every weekend and didn't mark the second coming of Christ as Hemming seemed to imagine. In fact,. Robinson had just scored a better one.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

As for Mason, standing on the ankle of another player is a cheap shot and he should get a ban for that but it acheieved exactly what he set out to do which was completely put Fielden off his game

Mason should get a 2 match ban IMO. And it will be a job well done. I've rarely seen a player get so comprehensively "owned" as Fielden was on Sunday. He was absolutely psyched out from start to finish.

There was a lovely shot when both Mason and Fielden were in the sin bin. Mason was calmly watching the match, Fielden was beside himself with rage. Very telling.

Even the post-match interview had a very sly little dig at him.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

Mason should get a 2 match ban IMO. And it will be a job well done. I've rarely seen a player get so comprehensively "owned" as Fielden was on Sunday. He was absolutely psyched out from start to finish.

There was a lovely shot when both Mason and Fielden were in the sin bin. Mason was calmly watching the match, Fielden was beside himself with rage. Very telling.

Even the post-match interview had a very sly little dig at him.

You must have watched a different game then. From what I saw, Fielden played well, a view endorsed by Nathan Brown, whilst Mason spent most of his time on the bench, looking calm.

You must have watched a different game then. From what I saw, Fielden played well, a view endorsed by Nathan Brown, whilst Mason spent most of his time on the bench, looking calm.

Mate, we all watch different games compared to what you see :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Mate, we all watch different games compared to what you see :D

As you are a Huddersfield fan, I can't disagree as you are never wrong.

However, I find it a bit confusing when your coach says how well Fielden played, and then someone says he was "owned" throughout the game, by a guy who spent most of his time either stood on Fielden's leg, or sat on the bench being calm.

Maybe Huddersfield fans really do know more about RL than anyone else, professional coaches included?

Doesn't make any sense old son.

Fielden played well after the non event. I would normally take what Brown says with a pinch of salt, but he was right here. I thought Sams try was an absolutely classic piece of brilliance, as opposed to a well worked team try. It was a try of rare genius.

Maybe Huddersfield fans really do know more about RL than anyone else, professional coaches included?

Maybe we do but then again we watch the games with 2 eyes open

Thats the secret, give it a go next time your team plays, you'll be amazed how differently you see things

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Maybe we do but then again we watch the games with 2 eyes open

Thats the secret, give it a go next time your team plays, you'll be amazed how differently you see things

You have surpassed yourself mate.

Congratulations.

You probably missed the bits when Fielden was running away from him when they were both on the pitch.

Understandable since you were watching another game.

No, I didn't miss those bits, because they didn't happen.

I did see Mason sitting on his ###### for most of the game though, didn't you see that?

You have surpassed yourself mate.

Congratulations.

I aim to please mate

Mason 3 matches

Griffin 1 match

Fielden 1 match

My personal favourite moment was from that Huddersfield drop-out: Fielden picks it up, starts charging upfield to a roar from the Wigan faithful towards the Hudds pack and Eddie screams something like "Here we go!".

Only for Fielden to see what's coming, change direction completely and run straight at Luke Robinson. :rolleyes:

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

My personal favourite moment was from that Huddersfield drop-out: Fielden picks it up, starts charging upfield to a roar from the Wigan faithful towards the Hudds pack and Eddie screams something like "Here we go!".

Only for Fielden to see what's coming, change direction completely and run straight at Luke Robinson. :rolleyes:

Is it in the rules now that you have to run at your opposite number?