Salford City Reds v Hull Kingston Rovers

ckn

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

This one's certainly captured the public's imagination........................

Yep! Everyone's completely underwhelmed.

Salford have played well against the bigger teams, but just haven't performed against the rest. KR to win by 12.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Yep! Everyone's completely underwhelmed.

Salford have played well against the bigger teams, but just haven't performed against the rest. KR to win by 12.

Can we take that as KR being a lesser team then? ;)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Can we take that as KR being a lesser team then? ;)

You can take it anyway you like, mate. But, yes! :P;)

Think Rovers will take this by 14-18, sadly. :(

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well the Valvoline Cup League result from the Willows was Salford City Reds 48-16 Hull Kingston Rovers.

With three of the Salford tries coming in the last five minutes to really give the result a flattered look.

Well the Valvoline Cup League result from the Willows was Salford City Reds 48-16 Hull Kingston Rovers.

With three of the Salford tries coming in the last five minutes to really give the result a flattered look.

Just listening to Chris Park on Radio Humberside and he said Rovers youngsters looked like they might get a victory in the first half the way they were playing but then said he wanted to draw a veil over the rest of the game. Didn't even give us the result. What a biased shower they are.

(I know it's the same for Hull FC as well, just find it very frustrating.)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just listening to Chris Park on Radio Humberside and he said Rovers youngsters looked like they might get a victory in the first half the way they were playing but then said he wanted to draw a veil over the rest of the game. Didn't even give us the result. What a biased shower they are.

(I know it's the same for Hull FC as well, just find it very frustrating.)

Sounds about right does that Rob.

Salford City Reds 0-6 Hull Kingston Rovers after 20:00 minutes.

Salford are on top and have been for the last ten minutes, because the Robins have been struggling to complete their sets of six, which hasn't been helped by throwing the ball into touch and not kicking on the last.

Saying that the defence is good, just need to sort out the offence which has been laughable.

Salford City Reds 0-12 Hull Kingston Rovers after 24:00 minutes.

Try: Newton

Goal: Dobson 2/2

Edited by Tommy The C5t

Salford City Reds 6-12 Hull Kingston Rovers after 34:00 minutes.

Try: Parker

Goal: Tyrer 1/1

Edited by Tommy The C5t

Thanks for the updates, Mick. I guess we'll just have to hope for better things next year. :(

Thanks for the updates, Mick. I guess we'll just have to hope for better things next year. :(

It was the ten minutes after half-time that killed you mate, you didn't touch the ball for eight minutes as Rovers scored five tries in that period.