14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield
    • Warrington
    • Draw

Which team will turn up??

Wildcats normally beat the wire!!!

Wildcats 22 Wolves 32

I hope Wakefield win, that way they'll be a good following at Odsal a week on Sunday. :D

Trinity are in some real lousy form, and the way Warrington ripped apart the Catalans last Sunday could be an ominous sign of how this match will pan out.

Really can not see past a Warrington win and a comfortably one at that. The aggregate score of the last three matches involving Trinity is 28 for, 148 against, which tells it

I won tickets to this game at our clubs awards night, got to go watch Wakey and some jumped up second rate pub team now :(

You mean you have to watch warrington play some "jumped up second rate pub team." Don't you?

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

No.My post is correct.

You are obviously talking out of your arris then. Not a bad achievement for our pub team though,two cup finals on the run and fighting for 2nd place in the league ahead of the play offs!

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

wind up merchant....I'll save this post for the 28th August @ 4.10 ISH ;):P

I bet he stays off here for at least a month then!

You are obviously talking out of your arris then. Not a bad achievement for our pub team though,two cup finals on the run and fighting for 2nd place in the league ahead of the play offs!

Caught a big one here , reel it in.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Caught a big one here , reel it in.

Blimmin huge barrel on here these days...just wish we had a barrel of laughs along with it :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Wakey really need a win now, we would be a massive scalp to get them out of their slump.

If we turn up secure in the knowledge we've got the play-offs place and Wembley in the can already, then we could be vulnerable.

Turn up knowing a win keeps the double alive, we could win by a few scores.

Tony will want to go into Wembley and the play-offs as a form team, winning momentum etc, so I expect he'll have kept party-mode limited and try to keep the team focussed on this week.

Wires by 16, if we turn up.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

hmmm...so it was at a similar stage last season when the wheels came off the league 'campaign'. finishing 2nd or 3rd doesn't really matter but we should still try and put some performances in.

wakey by 6.

foxes or poor people?

hmmm...so it was at a similar stage last season when the wheels came off the league 'campaign'. finishing 2nd or 3rd doesn't really matter but we should still try and put some performances in.

wakey by 6.

My worry too, mate.

Add the fact Wakey can still, on paper, sneak into the top 8, we could come a cropper.

I'll have it on Merseyside, if anyone wants updates.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Wakey just fail to get to the ball before the dead-ball line.

From the re-start, Morley storms up the pitch, Briers kicks to Hicks on 3rd tackle, 4 points in the corner.

Westwood wide, 4-0 Wires.

King backs up Riley, covering F/B for Mathers.

Westwood wide again, 8-0.

Briers goes for early 40-20,deflected by wakey so Wires scrum anyway.

From the scrum, overlap made for King to stroll in out wide, Westwood keeps his 0% record, 12-0.

Edited by goldcard

Cooke kicks between Briers and Riley, they both hesitate, Blanche didn't, try Wakey.

4-12, kick scuffed.