announcement on sky

tms

on friday before leeds match c#s announcing the building of a 13,300 capacity stadium with planning permission submited in October. Construction of the new stadium is due to commence in Spring of next year with the base for the pitch to be in place by May 2011. This is in order for the pitch to be ready for the start of the 2012 Super League season."

last week in pont and c#s this week along with wakey in league weekly there on on sky. Weather any of these schemes goes ahead is irrelevant its all good PR and looks good on franchise application. The question is when are we going to show the rfl our plans for the future because at the moment the silence is deafening!

on friday before leeds match c#s announcing the building of a 13,300 capacity stadium with planning permission submited in October. Construction of the new stadium is due to commence in Spring of next year with the base for the pitch to be in place by May 2011. This is in order for the pitch to be ready for the start of the 2012 Super League season."

last week in pont and c#s this week along with wakey in league weekly there on on sky. Weather any of these schemes goes ahead is irrelevant its all good PR and looks good on franchise application. The question is when are we going to show the rfl our plans for the future because at the moment the silence is deafening!

It says "... Subject to planning consent, we are on track to start the build in spring. ..." see link here

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Ours is still progressing, but the council is still in turmoil since the election so they are working at snail pace on things that don't win thousands of votes for whichever party is in control of it.

Its pointless rushing just to keep par with our neighbours and make announcements that don't come off (like they do!!), but work at a steady rate and pass updates when what is said is actually true.

Its not as if we are looking to get into S/L this time, we won't be ready in other areas as well as the ground. As Andy Mac said in the P&C, "progressive, exciting, innovative and sustainable will make it hard for them to ignore us".

Roll on 2015 B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

It says "... Subject to planning consent, we are on track to start the build in spring. ..." see link here

You lot are the most gullible people iv ever met, why do you think the stadium isnt up already? MONEY

What about Mr Wright saying the other month that the stadium will have to be built in stages because of finances ?

Why do you think he was so keen to get into bed with Wakey?

All your club is doing is keeping the RFL happy, i will put money on no work has started on that stadium in spring

Ours is still progressing, but the council is still in turmoil since the election so they are working at snail pace on things that don't win thousands of votes for whichever party is in control of it.

Its pointless rushing just to keep par with our neighbours and make announcements that don't come off (like they do!!), but work at a steady rate and pass updates when what is said is actually true.

Its not as if we are looking to get into S/L this time, we won't be ready in other areas as well as the ground. As Andy Mac said in the P&C, "progressive, exciting, innovative and sustainable will make it hard for them to ignore us".

Roll on 2015 B)

happy65.gif

Cummins Out.

Suggy - grinder is a fev lad!! :lol:

I apologise for the insult, the line that said " WE are on track to start the build in spring"threw me, obviously now i realise he was quoting. But i still stand by what i put, the statements both Cas and Wakey put out are baffling at times

look north.........cas.......'Have you got the money'?.......'we have got a very good business plan'.......a politicians answer

look north........wakey.......'its funded, 'FULLY', errm a number of ways that 'COULD' happen depending on what grants are available......but we have got the money to start building 'IF' we need to'..........what do they mean 'IF' ?

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

One good thing about the Cas stadium if and when it's built and that is they are having some terracing for fans who prefer to stand and for that they deserve praise because these all seater stadiums are awful.

TBF, they went out and listened to the fans and did some back ground research by asking those who did the Halliwell Jones Stadium, when ours is done I hope it keeps terracing behind the sticks, sitting at rugby is immoral dirty and wrong.

Cummins Out.