Wembley 2010

Typical Tory. Using my connections to get into places for free.

It's the Yorkshire way John and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

I've lost count the amount of times I've gone into a pub/bar/club and asked how much every drink is before settling on the cheapest :lol:

It's the Yorkshire way John and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

I've lost count the amount of times I've gone into a pub/bar/club and asked how much every drink is before settling on the cheapest :lol:

Since my move south, I've lost count of the number of times I said "I only asked for 1 pint" when they hand me a pint and say the price.... ;)

So, anyone got a definitive answer as to how many tickets Wires have left?

Really can't get anyone with money there before Thursday, my Dad's gone to research more family tree stuff up in the NE.

Whyaye, I'm part geordie, like.

And I thought that in a Brummie accent, which isn't good. :O

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Since my move south, I've lost count of the number of times I said "I only asked for 1 pint" when they hand me a pint and say the price.... ;)

So, anyone got a definitive answer as to how many tickets Wires have left?

Really can't get anyone with money there before Thursday, my Dad's gone to research more family tree stuff up in the NE.

Whyaye, I'm part geordie, like.

And I thought that in a Brummie accent, which isn't good. :O

If you go Bill, drop me a text/pm I'll have to meet you for a pint in a Weatherspoons ;)

If you go Bill, drop me a text/pm I'll have to meet you for a pint in a Weatherspoons ;)

Will do. ;)

There'll be 4 of us, mind, which is why finding funds is a bit hard.

Assuming we get there, we'll get a direct train to Wembley Stadium station from Duckville, like last year.

Anyway, I'll text eta and you can direct us...

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Will do. ;)

There'll be 4 of us, mind, which is why finding funds is a bit hard.

Assuming we get there, we'll get a direct train to Wembley Stadium station from Duckville, like last year.

Anyway, I'll text eta and you can direct us...

No worries mate, although I think I can just about justify paying