Players aged 20 years and under who have played Super League this season.

I cannot remember a season which has featured so many young players, i think it's been a real positive.

Bradford Bulls - 7

Jason Crookes, Joe Wardle, Cain Southernwood, James Donaldson, Danny Addy, Elliott Whitehead & Steve Crossley.

*Vinny Finnigan debuted at 20 but has since turned 21.

Cas Tigers - 8

Richard Owen, Joe Arundal, Jordan Thompson, Joe Westerman, Oliver Holmes, Jon Davies, Jonathon Walker & Adam Milner

Catalan - 3

David Guasch, William Barthou, Tony Gigot

Crusaders - n/a

Quins - 5

Jamie O'Callaghan, Olsi Krasniqi, Martyn Smith, Max Edwards & Ben Bolger.

Huddersfield Giants - 2

Michael Lawrence, Adam Walker.

*Elliot Hodgson, Keal Carlisle & Josh Griffin all debuted last year aged 18/19

Hull FC - 5

Tom Briscoe, Danny Nicklas, Liam Cunningham & Reece Lyne, Paul McShane (on loan)

Hull KR - 5

Liam Watts, Scott Spaven, Josh Charnley (on loan), Scott Taylor & Josh Hodgson.

Leeds Rhinos - 6

Kallum Watkins, Chris Clarkson, Jay Pitts, Luke Ambler, Tom Bush, Paul McShane

St Helens - 7

Jon Lomax, Jamie Foster, Gary Wheeler, Lee Gaskell, Shaun Magennis, Matty Ashurst, Andrew Dixon

Salford Reds - 3

Marc Sneyd, Adam Neal (on loan), Jack Spencer.

Wakefield Wildcats - 4

Ben Gledhill, Matt Wildie, Kieran Hyde & Dale Morton

Warrington Wolves - 2

Richard Myler, Rhys Williams.

Wigan Warriors - 4

Liam Farrell, Sean Ainscough, Ben Davies, Stefan Marsh

I make that over 60 players, thats fairly encouraging and then there are plenty of National League clubs such as Widnes who have several youngsters in their lineups.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Great to see there is always a silver lining to those dark clouds of injury certain teams have suffered and been forced to bring in youngsters, rather than by choice. The more successful clubs this season have brought in a few but they were arguably ready for it. Thanks for compiling the info, it is great to see the younger lads getting a turn and makes you feel better about the future.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Bulls: Add Tom Olbison = 8

Telegraph & Argus report has Finnigan still down as 20? Says he has been doing his degree for last 2 years which suggests may be bit early for 21? Although I don't have DOB so if you do could you post on here EK? Ta.

Edited by Adeybull

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.

Bury your memories; bury your friends. Leave it alone for a year or two.  Till the stories grow hazy, and the legends come true.  Then do it again - some things never end.

Bulls: Add Tom Olbison = 8

Telegraph & Argus report has Finnigan still down as 20? Says he has been doing his degree for last 2 years which suggests may be bit early for 21? Although I don't have DOB so if you do could you post on here EK? Ta.

Ah forgot about Olbison, thanks for that.

I think Finnigan's birthday is 4/8/89.

Gareth Owen can be added to the Salford list, played yesterday aged 17

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Ah forgot about Olbison, thanks for that.

I think Finnigan's birthday is 4/8/89.

Gareth Owen can be added to the Salford list, played yesterday aged 17

If that's the case re Finnigan, you've bragging rights over all the "professionals" who have reported his signing a full-time contract this morning! :D

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.

Bury your memories; bury your friends. Leave it alone for a year or two.  Till the stories grow hazy, and the legends come true.  Then do it again - some things never end.