Gareth Ellis v Panthers

Cracking performance from ellis as wests convincingly beat panthers. He score two really good trys as well. On another note the other englishman Flannery was not picked for wests. I watched him a few times from off the bench and he's looked pretty poor. Obviously he is still only young so I'm hoping he'll improve over time.

Cracking performance from ellis as wests convincingly beat panthers. He score two really good trys as well. On another note the other englishman Flannery was not picked for wests. I watched him a few times from off the bench and he's looked pretty poor. Obviously he is still only young so I'm hoping he'll improve over time.

I justy can't get over on how the wheels have come off the Penrith bus.

A month agao they were beating Brisbane and St George, now they have only won two in the last seven.

Ellis played a blinder and should really gives some real fire for the four nations along with Burgess at Souths.

I justy can't get over on how the wheels have come off the Penrith bus.

A month agao they were beating Brisbane and St George, now they have only won two in the last seven.

Ellis played a blinder and should really gives some real fire for the four nations along with Burgess at Souths.

I'm not a big fan of Penrith and never have been. I find them drab to watch and they lack skill level that other NRL teams have. They are a very well organised team though. Yes very encouraging for the four nations.

I'm not a big fan of Penrith and never have been. I find them drab to watch and they lack skill level that other NRL teams have. They are a very well organised team though. Yes very encouraging for the four nations.

I guess they are my NRL side, just for the Matthew Elliot factor (like to see him do well).