Good win Skolars well done

IM2

Good Grief :O Well done, but I agree that the future's looking a bit bleak for Gateshead.

Gateshead's (and Blackpool's) futures are looking a bit shaky to say the least. Skolars will definitely stay around for years to come IMO, whether that's at this level or (say) National Conference League or equivalent level I'm not so sure but a lot depends on what happens both with Harlequins and with Championship licensing. Good win for them today though.

Edited by bowes

Toulouse also now can't make the playoffs and subsequently can't make the final or be eligible to apply for Super League. The RFL have already confirmed they have to meet the same rules as everyone else, so no Toulouse in Super League before 2015 at the earliest

Toulouse also now can't make the playoffs and subsequently can't make the final or be eligible to apply for Super League. The RFL have already confirmed they have to meet the same rules as everyone else, so no Toulouse in Super League before 2015 at the earliest

dont bet on it, a foreign team can be invited by the RFL to join super

league

dont bet on it, a foreign team can be invited by the RFL to join super

league

Not according to the official RFL press release put out this year AFTER that rule got put up on the RFL website so they're not in if the RFL leadership are capable of anything but pure lies (so don't bet on it I guess)