Halifax Attract 4795

Great! add it to your list of 'famous forum wins', well done fella! I dont need to put an argument forward when Mick Wilson et al are doing a great job.

Quality.

Nah, you wouldn't even be close to a famous forum win. You're small time.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your admitting you had to do an internet search to find your own teams final placing :lol::D can you nor remember that far back :P

For God's sake Mick are you that stupid.

I was advising you against lying when people can easily find out the answer using a simple internet search.

So did the club accordingly reduce its admission charges to its loyal fans for taking the apparent concious decision to deliberately present them with sub standard rugby?

Who said it was a conscious decision?

We aimed to put out a competitive team this year whilst trying to blood a lot of youth at the same time. We did have a competitive side that haven't performed as well on the pitch as we would have liked admittedly. That said we have had injuries and our head coach has been missing for much of it. We've beaten teams like Barrow, lost by a point to league winners Featherstone and made the Northern Rail final. Our biggest defeat is a whopping 20 points.

Hardly a deliberate attempt to present sub standard rugby.

This is your biggest problem, its been SPELLED OUT TO YOU LOT MANY TIMES but your sheer arrogance wont allow you to admit it.

Q, Who slagged Barrow off when we won the League , then the GF & even got to the NR final ???

A, Nobody.

Q, Who slag off Fev for winning the League & being the best side this term ???

A, Nobody.

Q, Who slagged Fax off halfway / threequaters through last season when they were running away with it ???

A, Everyone !!! Why,??

Because of the there there loud mouth, arrogance, were the best by a country mile attitude...........

P

E

N

N

Y

D

R

O

P

P

E

D

Y

E

T

?

So you're admitting that you've been trying to slag off Widnes all along?

So I guess the 'having nothing against Widnes' line that you used to spout before totally losing the plot these past couple of weeks, was in fact also a lie.

So you're admitting that you've been trying to slag off Widnes all along?

So I guess the 'having nothing against Widnes' line that you used to spout before totally losing the plot these past couple of weeks, was in fact also a lie.

According to your scouse like persecution victimitus complex, you think I am...............In the real world things are different.

I was having a go at a few fans from Widnes/Bophal .......as many others are and you STILL WONT ACCEPT W.H.Y. go gice yer head a wobble :P

Wow

what a load of willy dangling!!!

I had a soft spot for Barrow and always hated Widnes (local rivals)..... for what its worth

But Mick Wilson, i hope your lot never ever get a SL stadia, never mind SL status.... thanks to you that is. ;)

Infact, let all the cumbrian talent come to Cheshire and you continue your dreams. :P

So you don't have a soft spot for a club because of 1 fans postings on here, solid unshakable views you have there squire, thinking on im sure we could arrainge a minute's silence at our next home game, such is the feeling of loss. :lol:

Edited by mick wilson

Quality.

Nah, you wouldn't even be close to a famous forum win. You're small time.

You think that, really, you really think that? do ya? do ya? do ya really think that? AWWWW, bless him, he takes his web battling deadly serious, i'd dislike you if I weren't so full of pity for you :blush:

Cummins Out.

So you don't have a soft spot for a club because of 1 fans postings on here, solid unshakable views you have there squire, thinking on im sure we could arrainge a minute's silence at our next home game, such is the feeling of loss. :lol:

And that my friends says everything about you.

no respect at all.

(think about what you have just said, if your unsure read a thread from last week)

And that my friends says everything about you.

no respect at all.

(think about what you have just said, if your unsure read a thread from last week)

I have plenty of respect for those I respect, if you dont like dark houmor, tuff titties

*sigh* I think some people are mistaking this TRL forum for another one with maybe lower standards.

Locked.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"