crowd at halifax?

andyc

I don,t know if anybody noticed the Halifax crowd 4,700 plus,but been on the rlfan website,a great stats site, it says halifax average att is 2,509. isn,t that a coincidence just above the minimum for super league .

so why don,t we post acrowd say 7,000 we might make the 2,500?

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

I don,t know if anybody noticed the Halifax crowd 4,700 plus,but been on the rlfan website,a great stats site, it says halifax average att is 2,509. isn,t that a coincidence just above the minimum for super league .

so why don,t we post acrowd say 7,000 we might make the 2,500?

ROVERS ROVERS

Extensive promotion, free entry or fiddled numbers, its got them above 2.5k, now lets just enjoy the eruption from the Halton area. :lol:

Cummins Out.

Could have counted em on one hand in the new stand. I will bare my a**e in wakefield bullring if that was the total.

Rovers need a crowd of 7885 v Barrow to average 2500 for the season.

Thanks for correct att needed,i wasn,t far of.But on a serious note how did they get to that number even if there were free tickets, we,ve given tickets to schools or free for the ladies and remembering there average was only about 2200 before that game ,rovers is 1900 but we have never got near that total.Heres to 7885 fans on sunday i hope.

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Thanks for correct att needed,i wasn,t far of.But on a serious note how did they get to that number even if there were free tickets, we,ve given tickets to schools or free for the ladies and remembering there average was only about 2200 before that game ,rovers is 1900 but we have never got near that total.Heres to 7885 fans on sunday i hope.

ROVERS ROVERS

Where would the other 1135 fit? :unsure:

Think could get 3k for this game if we pushed it enough.

Cummins Out.

Where would the other 1135 fit? :unsure:

Think could get 3k for this game if we pushed it enough.

IT WAS A JOKE JUST LIKE FAX,S CROWD NOW A 2509 AVERAGE????????????????

ROVERS ROVERS

IT WAS A JOKE JUST LIKE FAX,S CROWD NOW A 2509 AVERAGE????????????????

To be honest I don't blame Fax its the RL THATS THE JOKE (Along with Iestyn Harris of course for comments on the super league show) Its obvious that after Widnes and Toulouse get into super league , the door will be closed. All clubs in our league should release outlandish attendance figures if its only to p#ss the RL jokesters off.

I've just found an ants nest in the garden and, surprise surprise, they have all told me they are all Fev fans and want to go to the Fev / Barrow game.

If I take em all, does this mean we will get the 2500 season average????

(BTW, theres 37489 of them, and they all have complimentary tickets :lol: )

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I've just found an ants nest in the garden and, surprise surprise, they have all told me they are all Fev fans and want to go to the Fev / Barrow game.

If I take em all, does this mean we will get the 2500 season average????

(BTW, theres 37489 of them, and they all have complimentary tickets :lol: )

if they're soldier ants they may get in for nowt, through our links with the army.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Does anybody think Halifax's average crowd will matter ? :dry:

It'll be just one less excuse to reject their bid. There'll be plenty of reasons left.

I dont think it will matter one jot to anyone other than Halifax. All it means is that they have the right to make an application for a licence for 2012. Nobody is deluded enough to think that a Superleague place is available to them for 2012, but we need to keep applying to let the RFL know we are serious about being back there one day.

BTW for what its worth, I have no idea how many were in the ground on Sunday, all I do know is that there seemed a substantial amount more than our previoiusly highest gate of the season. And I have to say that nobody else knows for certain how many were there, all we can do is "read it in the papers"

Look forward to our game on the 9th September....

I'd say well done Halifax, it's another box ticked. It won't make a blind bit of difference. Once Widnes and Toulouse are in the door will be shut unless your based in Ireland, Scotland and maybe Spain.

I don't expect FEV to be in SL in my lifetime, I'll settle for us finishing top of Championship 1 every year and listen to the pathetic excuses from the RL as to why we can't go up.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I'd say well done Halifax, it's another box ticked. It won't make a blind bit of difference. Once Widnes and Toulouse are in the door will be shut unless your based in Ireland, Scotland and maybe Spain.

I don't expect FEV to be in SL in my lifetime, I'll settle for us finishing top of Championship 1 every year and listen to the pathetic excuses from the RL as to why we can't go up.

It pains me to say, I think I agree with you there. I personally think that Wakey or Cas will drop out and they will be the absolute favourite for the next application, unless there is a Dublin or Edinburgh bid.

I too will have to settle for the exciting rugby we have been seeing and are quite happy to battle it out with the likes of Fev, (wakey or cas), Barrow, Leigh for the top spot for the next few years.

I dont think it will matter one jot to anyone other than Halifax. All it means is that they have the right to make an application for a licence for 2012. Nobody is deluded enough to think that a Superleague place is available to them for 2012, but we need to keep applying to let the RFL know we are serious about being back there one day.

BTW for what its worth, I have no idea how many were in the ground on Sunday, all I do know is that there seemed a substantial amount more than our previoiusly highest gate of the season. And I have to say that nobody else knows for certain how many were there, all we can do is "read it in the papers"

Look forward to our game on the 9th September....

They still can't apply because of the 5 areas the MUST have fulfilled they don't by virtue of no youth set up

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

we all know its gone on for years boosting attendances apart from when it's a shared get then it miraculously falls To boost our attendance for next year give out free tickets to the army garrison in catterick and let them come and support the armies team! 2k a game should do it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

we all know its gone on for years boosting attendances apart from when it's a shared get then it miraculously falls To boost our attendance for next year give out free tickets to the army garrison in catterick and let them come and support the armies team! 2k a game should do it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Any member of the armed forces who attends either in uniform or with their MOD pass is admitted free of charge to Rovers anyway, but at least you are looking at the equation and every suggestion could be the one we need.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.