Mr Rugby League - BBC4 RL Documentary

As exclusively revealed (as they say) in Rugby League World, BBC 4 are showing some Rugby League in September. Whoop whoop! RLW's Two Tones (Messers Hannan and Collins) are both involved, so it should be good.

Here's some more details...

Mr Rugby League - BBC4 Rugby League Documentary

I think that clashes with Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC Three... I don't think they've found the level of us 'Thick Norv'n'rs '. :lol:

Sounds interesting. I'll probably watch that.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

It clashes with what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Have you never heard of Snog Marry Avoid?? True car-crash Tv. It's absolutely horrific. It's about morons for morons. Haha.

Only joking though, I've no idea what's on Tv that day but I think RL fans should watch this.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

It's absolutely horrific. It's about morons for morons. Haha.

TV that Wire fans would watch then hence ive never heard of it

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Edited to make it easier reading :lol:

It clashes with what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest TV show ever, it takes slaggy lasses (and lads...) and tell them they don't need fakery, then give them wigs, truely truely awesome, Jenny Frost is a BIIIG win.

Cummins Out.