well done fax for getting that extra tick box

well done to hallifax to be fair i hope as a wakie fan if we lose our place in super league that hallifax take it instead of widnes cos if theres anything worse than a set loud mouth scouse its a set of fake wannabe scouser thinking there good like widnes do. last time i remeber you lot in super league you were sat at the bottom of the league fadding away to the national leagues were widnes always deserve to be . so fair play to halifax hope you get a spot in super league never thought id say that.

well done to hallifax to be fair i hope as a wakie fan if we lose our place in super league that hallifax take it instead of widnes cos if theres anything worse than a set loud mouth scouse its a set of fake wannabe scouser thinking there good like widnes do. last time i remeber you lot in super league you were sat at the bottom of the league fadding away to the national leagues were widnes always deserve to be . so fair play to halifax hope you get a spot in super league never thought id say that.

Wow, Great rant about nothing. :O

Why do Fax deserve a chance over Widnes????

Plus it'll be better for the game for Widnes it be in SL, they have the Stadia, the money and the kids coming through.....forget this season, Widnes have done what has been asked of them.

And just to Help you........Widnes is in Cheshire and not Merseyside, get over your narrow minded self ;)

Plus it'll be better for the game for Widnes it be in SL, they have the Stadia, the money and the kids coming through.....forget this season, Widnes have done what has been asked of them.

And just to Help you........Widnes is in Cheshire and not Merseyside, get over your narrow minded self ;)

Well actually one sugar daddy at Widnes has the money, rather than self-cash generation

Forget this season.... :D

[center][url="http://www.twitter.com/HerbertSplatt"]Herbert Splatt's Twitter Feed[/url][/center]