Warrington Cup tie

marklaspalmas

As you know we're putting together the Rovers yearbook, and I'd like your help.

Robin did us a great piece on his trip to Barrow, a real 'fan's eye' perspective, not just on the game, but the whole day out.

I know plenty of Fev fans went over to Warrington for the day.

How did you enjoy the day? What are your memories of the game? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

As you know we're putting together the Rovers yearbook, and I'd like your help.

Robin did us a great piece on his trip to Barrow, a real 'fan's eye' perspective, not just on the game, but the whole day out.

I know plenty of Fev fans went over to Warrington for the day.

How did you enjoy the day? What are your memories of the game? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

My first thought was bl@@dy hell they're going to get 90 as they constantly cut through us. Then the Rovers began to live with the pace.The fans got behind them and had it not been for a couple of near misses and a ref looking after super league policy the Rovers could well have finished closer than they actually did.

My memories are a certain lad from Ponte who uses this forum stood in the working mans club with not a stitch on, as he was been used in the alloweta song, singing " Fev are going up" with no tops on in a gay bar, Dave Greenwood singing "are we human" in the same gay bar, Rovers taking a great following to the game and the team putting up a good show to let the Warrington public know we are still around, the looks on the good people of Warringtons faces as hundreds turned up at 12 all with flatcaps on, but the biggest moment for me was buying Sidnee a pint.

Edited by LOWFIELD

My memories are a certain lad from Ponte who uses this forum stood in the working mans club with not a stitch on, as he was been used in the alloweta song, singing " Fev are going up" with no tops on in a gay bar, Dave Greenwood singing "are we human" in the same gay bar, Rovers taking a great following to the game and the team putting up a good show to let the Warrington public know we are still around, the looks on the good people of Warringtons faces as hundreds turned up at 12 all with flatcaps on, but the biggest moment for me was buying Sidnee a pint.

And for me, accepting it :P

The weak conform, the strong survive.