Featherstone V Barrow. Sun 22nd Aug. 3PM

Stratobill

2010 Champions V 2009 Champions  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

• Featherstone To Win
    • Barrow To Win
    • Draw

This week will see this years CHAMPIONS - Featherstone Super Rovers play last years champions Barrow, which as usual promises to be a hard fought classic rugby league match.

Due to their coach resigning today the Barrow players will be even more determined to show what thier made of and prove to their directors and fans the decision to change the head coach was justified.

The Champions will know this so I dont think the PARTY atmosphere will be affected.

Anyone wanting to Sing Ya Hearts out can come and join us in the Family stand or as said before by many, if you prefer being behind the sticks then lets HEAR ya.

Its time to re create the away atmosphere at The Big Fellas Stadium. THE PLAYERS DESERVE IT after our tremendous record breaking season.

Featherstone 38 - 22 Barrow

MOM Saxton, 3 Tries

!st Try Smeaton

Attendance 2050

Cant wait for the lap of honour with the players holding the League Leaders shield aloft, make sure everyone stays after the final whistle to show our appreciation. NO excuses for not singing this week, shame on anyone that goes home on Sunday with their voice still working. :D :D :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Fev 36 16 Barrow

MOM Saxton

Att 2350

Finish the league season in style.

Stop Rooney means Stop Barrow

'Rooney is a Fev fan.Rooney is a Fev fan'

Rememeber that chant? And the rumours?????

We will see ;)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

A big loss against Widnes last night looks like the Raiders have lost their form at the wrong end of the season so hopefully we should look forward to a BIG party atmosphere this Sunday. Can see us meeting up with the Vikings in Warrington with the way they are playing now.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Fev 48 Barrow 10

MOM : kaye

1st try : The Tommy Machine Saxton

ATT: 1785

btw were just league winners not champions........ yet B)

You see it how ya want mate, to me FEV are champions. I'm not buying into the RLs ######.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Rooney is a Rooney Fan and doesnt seem to be bothered about anyone else...

Heard different, but the less said, the better me thinks :huh::huh: (and I'm not talking teams here!!!)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

A big loss against Widnes last night looks like the Raiders have lost their form at the wrong end of the season so hopefully we should look forward to a BIG party atmosphere this Sunday. Can see us meeting up with the Vikings in Warrington with the way they are playing now.

Widnes are a totally average team and only beat us because we played absolutely shocking.

Can you see widnes winning away at Barrow, leigh and fax? Highly doubt it.

Rooney is a Rooney Fan and doesnt seem to be bothered about anyone else...

I've seen Jr 4 times this season. In each game he's been absolutely ineffective. Not with a barge pole. Briggsy for me.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Widnes are a totally average team and only beat us because we played absolutely shocking.

Can you see widnes winning away at Barrow, leigh and fax? Highly doubt it.

Can't see anything but us playing Fax twice, the whole point of a league is that it doesn't lie, The best team finish first, 2nd best finish 2nd

Can see Sheffield winning the battle of 3rd-6th place though.....

You see it how ya want mate, to me FEV are champions. I'm not buying into the RLs ######.

Featherstone finished top of an 11 team league where each team played each other home and away in all conditions and only lost two games.

The play off is a handicapped 6 team competition with everything going in certain teams favour.

To me, as a Batley supporter, Featherstone Rovers are the CC Champions for 2010, regardless of what the RFL decree or what happens in the play-offs. I hope you win the Play-offs, pocket the money and walk away as overall champions which you rightly are.

Featherstone finished top of an 11 team league where each team played each other home and away in all conditions and only lost two games.

The play off is a handicapped 6 team competition with everything going in certain teams favour.

To me, as a Batley supporter, Featherstone Rovers are the CC Champions for 2010, regardless of what the RFL decree or what happens in the play-offs. I hope you win the Play-offs, pocket the money and walk away as overall champions which you rightly are.

totally agree, don't care what division or what team, when you play everyone else, home and away, and you finish top, then you are the champions. in the words of Albert Finney in saturday night and sunday morning, "all the rest is propaganda".

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I'm hoping to get to this game ( if my medics allow me to drive) for a change. No matter what people may say, Barrow must be respected as they are the current Grand Final winners. We have to overcome a period of inactivity and we may be a bit rusty to start. I do, however, know we will prevail and I offer

Rovers 42 Barrow 18 as a forecast. :rolleyes:

I've never been near in the past though :D:D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.