Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors

ckn

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan
    • Draw

Tough game for us. Wigan completely outmuscled us at their place. Our pack needs to stand up big time for us to have any chance. Although we are missing Ben Galea which is a huge loss.

Also looking weak in the centres so this will have to be our best performance of the season to win this one!

I'm hopeing for Wigan to help us along, although they wont be well disposed to us at present. No disrespect to KR who have become a tough side, i think the Pie men will have to much for them.

:D

Can see us losing this one.

Its all part of the plan to make teams underestimate us in the play-offs!!

or something :dry:

Ruuurvers by 6

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

:D

Can see us losing this one.

Its all part of the plan to make teams underestimate us in the play-offs!!

or something :dry:

Ruuurvers by 6

Rovers to win by 60 and make the last game interesting for the pies as the Bulls rip up the form book and do the dirty on Wigan to put Saints into first place.

Then I woke up.

It's all about da bass

Richards try, hull kr 0 wigan 6.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Goulding try. 0-12.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

0-14 half time.

Murrell over. 6-14 two mins gone 2nd half.

Dobson over 12-14. Two tries in 3 mins.

Lovegrove over. 18-14. What's going on?

josh charnley on for wigan.

sam tomkins over. 18-20.

richards over 24-18.

richards over 24-18.

conversion over. 18-26. About 8 mins left.

joel tomkins under the posts. 18-32. 3 mins left. That'll do it.

as you might expect. Charnley scores for Wigan. 18-38. Game over. Hubcap to the pies.