barrow

Robin  Evans

Losing 26-0 at home to widnes. Discipline sounds dreadful - no change there. It was v Batley and Dews!

Players arguing amongst themselves according to Radio Cumbria!

Still 20 mins to go!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

sounds as though there's big problems up there....wonder how much of it if any has to do with their bankroller ???

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

When they played us recently (Batley) their chairman Des went into the dressing room after the game bollocked them and made them get on the coach without having a meal.

Jeez what will he have been like after Dewsbury and last night.

They are a club on the slide with no team spirit and poor discipline.

Shame cos their fan's are alright.

When they played us recently (Batley) their chairman Des went into the dressing room after the game bollocked them and made them get on the coach without having a meal.

Jeez what will he have been like after Dewsbury and last night.

They are a club on the slide with no team spirit and poor discipline.

Shame cos their fan's are alright.

That confirms to me what a weak man Mccormack was and no wonder he never won anything, no coach worth his salt should let the Chairman into the dressing room to rant at the players, that should be his job

That confirms to me what a weak man Mccormack was and no wonder he never won anything, no coach worth his salt should let the Chairman into the dressing room to rant at the players, that should be his job

Understand on the grapevine that wage cuts have been in order.

aye, and said player has been gash in recent weeks!! - Barge pole!!!!

Wouldn't touch him with yours mate!

Come to think of it, signing this (un-named so don't start with the excess moderation ;) ) player would represent a HUGE step backwards for us and I for one would be pretty ticked-off to be paying his wages.

Wouldn't touch him with yours mate!

Come to think of it, signing this (un-named so don't start with the excess moderation ;) ) player would represent a HUGE step backwards for us and I for one would be pretty ticked-off to be paying his wages.

Well if the mystery player was to erm....... say get caught speeding ....AGAIN he'll be banned from drivingfor passing 12 points so i imagine he'd have to play locally....... hypothetical of course B)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Well if the mystery player was to erm....... say get caught speeding ....AGAIN he'll be banned from drivingfor passing 12 points so i imagine he'd have to play locally....... hypothetical of course B)

Barrow would have loved another 12 points, but it shows that what I have always felt about one man bankrolling a team is true> They can walk away when they want without any safety net for the team. Dick Raaz at Whitehaven is a lovely guy, but how long will he keep dipping into his pocket. John Chadwick at Blackpool has had to take the club back over as the bloke who took over from him became tight fisted. I'm not saying it's wrong to have a one man team, but it is fraught with danger. Luckily for Leigh Arthur Thomas is a commited Rugby League fan who I know , won't walk away.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Can't beat rumours.

I heard the one about the money and checked with John Spoor at Barrow rugby shop who tells me he has been doing the wages whilst the club secretary is on holiday and they are up to date and paid in full.

If you are hinting at Jamie rooney - his "mysterious illness" necessitated a trip to the out of hours G.P. service and a ticking off for not seeking medical attention earlier.

The Chairman has pledged himself to the club until the end of next season at least.

I remember all the complaints about him being in the changing rooms at half time in the Northern Rail last year, everybody was sure of that fact - trouble is that the TV footage showed him with the other Directors and sponsors having a cup of tea at half time several floors above the changing rooms.

Congratulations Fev on your achievements this year- of which I think the good news about your youth team is the which prove most important.

Both teams to take it easy today B) dont want to risk any injuries do we both :P

Fev by a fair few :dry:

already 38 =6 hyt

you can get hurt trying o take itasy

] Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Any live links please for overseas peeps .

72 20 according to radio

Edited by Bob Fowler

Rovers were different class today, to put 72 past last years champs just shows we deserve to be in a different league, tears of joy at the end , how good is it to see Rovers finally getting what they deserve. proud to be a supporter. Bring on the FAX now, lets turn out in numbers and do our bit to help us get to warrington. we surely deserve to be in the final.

thank you rovers it been a pleasure watching all season home and away

First 25 mins not one team in the league wouldve lived with that, every attack we looked like scoring, on the rare occasions we were a bit far from the line we had made 60/70m and put the pressure on

In that period that was the best ive seen Fev play this season, scintillating stuff at times throughout the team

I thought the intensity might have slowed in the second half with such a big lead at HT, how wrong was I! The message to Fax et al was clearly sent

All in all its a proud day for anyone associated with Fev, it looked like we are injury free as well, Roll on Fax in a few weeks

Tonksie getting better game by game. Pleased he got the MOM. About time we gave it to one of the workhorses.