Pitch

Rob Hemmi

Never has it been this lush! Second to none! Well done rob!

Rob mate, you're a magician. that pitch was immaculate today. you deserve a medal.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

how about some silverware for Rob, or better still a collection, just show our appreciation for all the hard work and long hours that he puts in. i think he does get taken for granted a bit.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

how about some silverware for Rob, or better still a collection, just show our appreciation for all the hard work and long hours that he puts in. i think he does get taken for granted a bit.

the pitch is a reflection on the club as a whole,very professional looking worthy of the superb efforts that we have seen from team this year!

well done Rob,you deserve all the credit you are getting.

paul braithwaite

Put me down for a fiver Dave. Pitch was fantastic today.

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Weather has treated us well this year, but having said that, the playing area, even at the end of the season is a credit to Rob. When I walked in today and saw the turf, i had an urge to get mi booits on.

Weather has treated us well this year, but having said that, the playing area, even at the end of the season is a credit to Rob. When I walked in today and saw the turf, i had an urge to get mi booits on.

the pitch looked better than any game this season, bring on halifax

Must agree with the rest of the comments the best it's been for some time. I have seen super duper grounds not look half as good.

I overheard a comment about that at half time, and have to agree it looked fantastic. The conversation was about how teams sharing with our round ball friends always get the blame for the state of the pitch when it's poor. Perhaps a photo of how good our pitch is should be sent to Match of the Day as proof that RL doesn't create all the problems.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Well done Rob show this to Daryl and rub it in .....grounds man of the year is not good enough for Rob,could have played snooker on that surface today

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

The Pitch has looked great all season, but today it looked fantastic. It was also commented on by the the guests who were there from the RFL.

Oh, and there was even a concert on it last week!

Well done Rob, fantastic effort as ever.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

The Pitch has looked great all season, but today it looked fantastic. It was also commented on by the the guests who were there from the RFL.

Oh, and there was even a concert on it last week!

Well done Rob, fantastic effort as ever.

As Rob's dad I am so proud of him. He puts in countless hours for little pay. He has struggled financially for a long time. He is totally dedicated to Featherstone Rovers and additonally does all he does with the handicap of two artificial hips. I reckon a collection for him would be a good idea. I spoke to him today on my return from holiday and he was really tremendously pleased with the praise he received. He sends his thanks to all concerned. It has made his season. So often he has been the recipient of unwarranted slagging off this makes a brilliant change. He thanks everybody concerned. Well done son. We ought toi put him up as groundsman of the year. He deserves it.

As Rob's dad I am so proud of him. He puts in countless hours for little pay. He has struggled financially for a long time. He is totally dedicated to Featherstone Rovers and additonally does all he does with the handicap of two artificial hips. I reckon a collection for him would be a good idea. I spoke to him today on my return from holiday and he was really tremendously pleased with the praise he received. He sends his thanks to all concerned. It has made his season. So often he has been the recipient of unwarranted slagging off this makes a brilliant change. He thanks everybody concerned. Well done son. We ought toi put him up as groundsman of the year. He deserves it.

i wouldn't know where to start, but if some of our wonderful volunteers could organise a whip round at the halifax game, i would gladly donate to an end of season bonus for Rob.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

If anyone can organise a collection, please contact me so that I can contribute. The pitch at Rovers was a quagmire when I was a youngster although we did play through harsh winters. It has never been an easy pitch to look after but I agree that visitors to the ground look at the pitch and that set's the catalyst for the stadium. Rob works as a volunteer on many Rovers projects, he has put players up in his own home to save the club money. He works with Study Rovers and above all he is very much respected throughout the Rugby League World. Rob is the "Salt of The Earth" and has been a mainstay longer than most people realise. If we can't give him money perhaps we could raise enough to get Mick to do a charicature of him for posterity.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Good idea and I'd gladly give a fiver! He'd only go and buy a better lawn mower or something though :P

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...