THE REF

Phil Loxton

Was it due to the large score but did anyone notice the ref? Or don't we find fault when we win by a big score?

I thought he had a good game, aided by two teams who weren't niggling at each other all time. Did seem a bit ott at the scrum with constant whistling, but hey, can't have everything. ;)

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I thought he had a good game, aided by two teams who weren't niggling at each other all time. Did seem a bit ott at the scrum with constant whistling, but hey, can't have everything. ;)

Mr Halloran had a decent game today,IMO, although I will admit that both teams gave him little to penalise. A bit PEDANTIC (apologies to Stevo), around the scrum, but hey, I thought that it was a pretty fast flowing game on the whole.

I noticed him in second half when it looked like he was going to blow the whistle for a forward pass by Barrow, then appeared to change his mind allowing them to score under sticks. But otherwise no grumbles.

Im Fev and im proud

I noticed him in second half when it looked like he was going to blow the whistle for a forward pass by Barrow, then appeared to change his mind allowing them to score under sticks. But otherwise no grumbles.

Thought Zak's second try was a bit 'iffy' too but thought Halloran had a good game. Yes, both teams tried to make the game flow and give him little to do, but how many refs do you see that in a game like this, look for problems so that they can still blow up all the time.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >