Match Photos - Fev Vs Barrow

Chris Taylor

Please feel free to view the match pictures from todays game at:

http://www.cstphotography.co.uk/gallery/00...vers-Vs-Barrow/

Anybody who said they wanted the pictures drop me a PM / Email and i'll sort it out for you.

Some great images there Chris, that really capture the emotions and enjoyment of the day.

Seeing Swifty's shirt brought out and then his mum with the team made me feel very emotional. It just sums up the highs and tough points in the season in one fantastic image.

Also love the one of Captain Fantastic with the Super Fev flag.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Well done Chris and thank you for showing your undoubted potential, it certainly helps those of us who can't always get to the games. Good luck for the future mate.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Cheers folks, really appreciate it.

There are some good folk running this club, both on and off the field and I think the pictures, Bob, Gary and Myself took sum it all up very well.

Superb achievement without a shadow of a doubt.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Cheers folks, really appreciate it.

There are some good folk running this club, both on and off the field and I think the pictures, Bob, Gary and Myself took sum it all up very well.

Superb achievement without a shadow of a doubt.

My old man and I wouldn't mind one of the pics of the lads with the flag behind the sticks framed if thats ok? Will chat Friday about brass etc! ;)

Sure no worries.

Well done that man. In view of the accolades Rob has been receiving could you do a blow up photo of him on a tractor? It would be a good keepsake for him. I will of course pay for it. He has had offers from other people at higher wages but he loves Fev. Probably we could put his photo up on a dating service site. He could do with a bit of female buttering up. Col.

A great picture and our hearts still go out to his family. I hope your fantastic season eases their sorrow for a moment.

Your season has been a great tribute to Gareth.

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

Chris I'll purchaes 3 copies of the one with me and my girls mate, i'll see you at the fax match to sort out sizes and stuff and i'll pay you then too

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk