Well Done

quin13

Just thought I would offer my congratulations on winning the League Leaders Shield.I was at the game yesterday and as a Barrow fan it was hard to watch at times.But we were beaten by a team that is playing for each other and want to win for the team and the fans.It was good to see.I thought everytime you had the ball you were going to score.

I really do believe you will go on and win the Grand Final now.You have been Head and Shoulders above everyone this season and deserve to go on and win at Warrington.

Daryel Powell is an excellent coach and has really got you firing.he also seems a top bloke aswell.Both myself and two other Raiders fans spoke and shook hands with him on your lap of honour.Not many rival coaches would do that.

Well done on a cracking season,I would love to say we would meet you in the Grand Final,but I really can't see that happening :(

If we don't get there I reckon I'm gona be a Rover for the day,BUT a Raider forever.

Cheers

Steven

Barrow Raiders Fans

Ste H

Just thought I would offer my congratulations on winning the League Leaders Shield.I was at the game yesterday and as a Barrow fan it was hard to watch at times.But we were beaten by a team that is playing for each other and want to win for the team and the fans.It was good to see.I thought everytime you had the ball you were going to score.

I really do believe you will go on and win the Grand Final now.You have been Head and Shoulders above everyone this season and deserve to go on and win at Warrington.

Daryel Powell is an excellent coach and has really got you firing.he also seems a top bloke aswell.Both myself and two other Raiders fans spoke and shook hands with him on your lap of honour.Not many rival coaches would do that.

Well done on a cracking season,I would love to say we would meet you in the Grand Final,but I really can't see that happening :(

If we don't get there I reckon I'm gona be a Rover for the day,BUT a Raider forever.

Cheers

Steven

Barrow Raiders Fans

Thanks Steve,

Cracking write up that mate.

Cheers

Steven

Barrow Raiders Fans

Hold on Steven to your wish. Fev almost made the grand final from sixth last season.They are one off games and anyone can still beat anyone on their day. I witnessed you shaking hands with our coach and thought how admirable for you to stay back and applaud our team after such a large defeat when my first thought would have been to find the exit. You and many Barrow supporters are a credit to your club.

Cheers

Steven

Barrow Raiders Fans

I agree totally with those sentiments. Fev have been way better than anybody else this year, and if they don't go on to win the grand final it will be a travesty. I've always had a soft spot for fev, so I'll be rooting for them in the playoffs - if only they wouldn't keep poaching our best players :rolleyes:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.