Match Video Highlights - Barrow @ Home

sharloRover

After a long night of editing the match highlights are now on youtube

Some excellent footage from Steve Evans and as always some excellent commentary from Martin Overton.

Fav quote of the clip "Know one wants to see his tackle swinging about up station lane"

The full DVD will be in the clubshop hopefully tonight, with 2 camera angles, full match commentary plus extras of pre match interview with Daryl Power and Iain Morrison and on field interviews with Tony Tonks, Jame Field and Stuart Dickens plus the presentation of the shield.

Edited by sharloRover

After a long night of editing the match highlights are now on youtube

Some excellent footage and as always some excellent commentary from Martin Overton.

Fav quote of the clip "Know one wants to see his tackle swinging about up station lane"

The full DVD will be in the clubshop hopefully tonight, with 2 camera angles, full match commentary plus extras of pre match interview with Daryl Power and Iain Morrison and on field interviews with Tony Tonks, Jame Field and Stuart Dickens plus the presentation of the shield.

Jamie,

That is outstanding! Well done.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Cant watch it yet as Youtube wont work properly on this computer, cant wait to watch it tho

That style of play was like the style that Leeds Rhinos play and whilst I'm not pretending were anywhere near as good is it coincidence where our chief coach plied his trade. B)

Just dropped the final edit of the full game in at the club so should be able to purchase shortly.

Full commentary, slow mo's, 2 camera angles, presentation of shield, interviews with Jamie Field, Tony Tonks and Stuart Dickens.

Just dropped the final edit of the full game in at the club so should be able to purchase shortly.

Full commentary, slow mo's, 2 camera angles, presentation of shield, interviews with Jamie Field, Tony Tonks and Stuart Dickens.

Wondered why there was only one camera angle and no interviews on the one i bought on tuesday

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

It's absolutely wonderful, and the inclusion of replays makes the DVD so professional. Steve has always done a great job, but the help given by Jamie has enhanced the recording to make it so good. A very (un) biased commentary by Martin ( I know how hard a job that is ) compliments the whole production. If you haven't got it, then believe me it epitomises the hard work done behind the scenes to bring you such a worthwhile production. Well Done all concerned and I can't wait for next seasons crop.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.