Calendar/Look north

burkyrover

sat and watched both programmes waiting to see the lads lifting the trophy and spraying the bubbly about but guess what we didnt get a mention.
They spent five minutes showing cricket covers coming off then going straight back on at Scarborough exhilarating viewing. But blame the RL Marketing people as well as the BBC. Are they both run by the same two guys Mmmm I wonder :O:O

for information.

I invited calendar and Look North to attend the game yesterday. Both said it would be very difficult for them to get camera crews to he game. A mention of something that they had been told in detail what was happening would have been nice.

chris westwood.

edit: This has nothing to do with the RFL marketing people, but purely the BBC. Bev Risman the president of the RFL was there to present the shield to Rovers.

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Further to the lack of coverage on telly. The coverage in the league express was pathetic, a tiny picture and 6 lines. The demolition of the boulevard got more coverage. I would have expected far more from a paper dedicated to RL. It just isn't good enough. Nowadays i only buy LE to read ROVERS match report and Stuarts reports are excellent so I've now cancelled my order from the newsagents and will buy one when i can be bothered.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"