Halifax Game

LOWFIELD

The players and board are doing there bit, now its the fans turn lets all get onto as many people as we can to get to the semi final and get a 4k crowd. Shouldnt be impossible we got 2k Sun and Halifax have apparantly asked for 1k so it could be done. Lets all get them flat caps on would look awsome on sky and get the place rocking

The players and board are doing there bit, now its the fans turn lets all get onto as many people as we can to get to the semi final and get a 4k crowd. Shouldnt be impossible we got 2k Sun and Halifax have apparantly asked for 1k so it could be done. Lets all get them flat caps on would look awsome on sky and get the place rocking

might get a few floaters, cas aren't at home that day.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

it would be nice and certainly well earned by the clubs great efforts ,if all the 5 thousand plus that are planning to go to Warrington if we make it got off their backsides and attended

Now i know why i never saw you in your usual spot Yesterday

thas like ronnie laughton, only sees what tha wants to see.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

Maybe the club could issue some kind of voucher so that anyone who attends v Halifax (and the next game should we lose) get priority for Final tickets. Along with other fans who have season tickets and cannot attend this one.

Think its a non starter Al, not one person at the club has defeat in their vocabulary, it's been washed out of them...... i was asked on Sunday if Bluebeard needed a lift to Warrington on finals day........... they aren;t being cocky or over confident either, they honestly believe we will win the grand final.......... and by god do i hope they're right

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Think its a non starter Al, not one person at the club has defeat in their vocabulary, it's been washed out of them...... i was asked on Sunday if Bluebeard needed a lift to Warrington on finals day........... they aren;t being cocky or over confident either, they honestly believe we will win the grand final.......... and by god do i hope they're right

I'm hoping that it will be a very happy birthday for both of us Paul.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Maybe the club could issue some kind of voucher so that anyone who attends v Halifax (and the next game should we lose) get priority for Final tickets. Along with other fans who have season tickets and cannot attend this one.

Thanks for that suggestion.....from someone who's not a season ticket holder, hardly missed a game home or away but wont be able to go to the fax game because of a previous engagement......if we're gonna do vouchers lets issue them throughout the season eh and not just for the bandwagoners :dry:

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Thanks for that suggestion.....from someone who's not a season ticket holder, hardly missed a game home or away but wont be able to go to the fax game because of a previous engagement......if we're gonna do vouchers lets issue them throughout the season eh and not just for the bandwagoners :dry:

I hear what your saying but lets look at the bigger picture here,because if you want a ticket for the final you will get one easily the 14k capacity is unlikely to be tested, its small thinking that has held this club back, just like people moaning about the shield presentation, its small time, lets think big.

Edited by LOWFIELD

I hear what your saying but lets look at the bigger picture here,because if you want a ticket for the final you will get one easily the 14k capacity is unlikely to be tested, its small thinking that has held this club back, just like people moaning about the shield presentation, its small time, lets think big.

I agree mate, should be enough tickets to go round, infact I agree with all ya said....so no vouchers needed then

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

I agree mate, should be enough tickets to go round, infact I agree with all ya said....so no vouchers needed then

Maybe not vouchers but maybe some other incentive i dont know maybe less off a ticket for 1st friendly something like that. In fact IF and i mean IF we get to the final i think we should maybe be a bit more pro-active than we were the last time when we got to Headingley. We took upto 5k to Headingley but it was wasted in the fact that the next home game after that we only had just over 1k there. Maybe when selling tickets for the final IF we get there add a fiver on and give them a ticket for our 1st friendly as well.

Maybe not vouchers but maybe some other incentive i dont know maybe less off a ticket for 1st friendly something like that. In fact IF and i mean IF we get to the final i think we should maybe be a bit more pro-active than we were the last time when we got to Headingley. We took upto 5k to Headingley but it was wasted in the fact that the next home game after that we only had just over 1k there. Maybe when selling tickets for the final IF we get there add a fiver on and give them a ticket for our 1st friendly as well.

Dave your enthusiasm is admirable, but we all know what the biggest stumbling block is. if we get to the grand final it will be a great day out and we will take loads. if we win it, we will be on a high for a couple of weeks, but come next season, we will still be in the championship. no games against the likes of leeds, wigan saints etc. and a lot of people will say why bother. money is gonna be tight in the near future and if a bloke just wants to watch a game of rugby, then he can watch the lions for a lot less money. if the rfl aren't gonna give us back the incentive of p&r then it's gonna be very difficult to get the casual fan to find

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

Dave your enthusiasm is admirable, but we all know what the biggest stumbling block is. if we get to the grand final it will be a great day out and we will take loads. if we win it, we will be on a high for a couple of weeks, but come next season, we will still be in the championship. no games against the likes of leeds, wigan saints etc. and a lot of people will say why bother. money is gonna be tight in the near future and if a bloke just wants to watch a game of rugby, then he can watch the lions for a lot less money. if the rfl aren't gonna give us back the incentive of p&r then it's gonna be very difficult to get the casual fan to find

I don't think there will be any problem for the final tickets ( when we get there ) The only niggle I had at Leeds for the final a couple of years ago, was that people who hadn't been to a Rovers match for several years, had better seating than most regulars. I had to sit in front of Old Rover, but more importantly he had to sit behind me, and there was more of me then, than now. :D:D

Let's just get there and worry about tickets after that, I can't go so there's one going spare :rolleyes:

Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Just back from holiday. What date is the match and time of Kick-off? Can't seem to find any info.

The frontpage of Featherstonerovers.net, states "There are currently no fixtures" in the box for Next Match. If we're going to get a good crowd for the semi surely the website should be bigging it up a bit more?!

Just a database glitch, think everyone knows we have a match now :lol:

Cummins Out.

thu 9th sept 7.30 KO

Cheers. The best way to market something is when there is a state of euphoria. To that end a special offer to all supporters at Warrrington for discounted season tickets would most likely be effective. Strike while the iron is hot.

thu 9th sept 7.30 KO

Cheers. The best way to market something is when there is a state of euphoria. To that end a special offer to all supporters at Warrrington for discounted season tickets would most likely be effective. Strike while the iron is hot.