Wembley spirit from my neighbour!

Calling on my neighbour tonight to have a bit of banter about the cup final, he gave me his "TONY SMITH IS MAGIC" flag to take to Wembley. As he has said, he isn't likely to be using it again!

However, there is a big problem the line underneath says "ADEL RHINOS ON TOUR" Aaargh.

Dilema? What should I do? Cut the flag in half?

Edited by adelwire

Calling on my neighbour tonight to have a bit of banter about the cup final, he gave me his "TONY SMITH IS MAGIC" flag to take to Wembley. As he is said, he isn't likely to be using it again!

However, there is a big problem the line underneath says "ADEL RHINOS ON TOUR" Aaargh.

Dilema? What should I do? Cut the flag in half?

Take it, win-win situation ;)

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Adelwire, I don't know if you remember but we met when we did the GNR for XIII Heroes a few years ago? Anyway just wanted to say have a great day! We'll be down there too this year and supporiting Warrington!

Hi yes good to hear from you - brilliant memories with the other Matt King and the Great North run.

Suupporting Wire? Wow! Taking my 8 year old Rhino lad so that'll be interesting especially as he'll have to go in the Wire end with his er Rhino top on.