Championship Team of the Year

leejones

Doran over Catic who appears as a centre insread ???

Rooney over Briggs???

Nanyn ffs the are taking the rise

They have obviously not watched any championship rugby this season

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

The Championship team of the year is Featherstone Rovers 1-17 end of.

one or two at Fax i like.

and I don't care what anyone say of catic - the games I'm seen him play he's run his blood to water!!! Right player.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

one or two at Fax i like.

and I don't care what anyone say of catic - the games I'm seen him play he's run his blood to water!!! Right player.

i agree robin thats why ki'm to say the least baffled how doran could get in there instead of him

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Ballard and laddo at Batley are top wingers in this league! I wouldn't have gone for Worrincy but I can see the reasoning - Saxton - best winger?? Don't know. Trying to be objective. Ballard has scored tries out of nowt. Quick and strong and looked good in a side looking lost at the mo!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Think Doran and Nanyn are there just to make sure each of the top 6 gets at least one player in.....Same last season when Andy Kain was our only representative, and though he had a good season there should have been a couple ahead of him for Scrum Half.

Also guessing that for the wingers they've only looked at the try scoring sheets, and not taken into account the impact they've had on the games.....

Think Briggs, Jessie Joe and Tommy are all unlucky not to be in, and that theres a case for at least another 5 or 6 too.....

Ayone who thinks Rooney has been better than Briggs is dreaming and Worrency on the wing has no one watched Tommy Saxton.

Ballard and laddo at Batley are top wingers in this league! I wouldn't have gone for Worrincy but I can see the reasoning - Saxton - best winger?? Don't know. Trying to be objective. Ballard has scored tries out of nowt. Quick and strong and looked good in a side looking lost at the mo!

Saxton is a good player but i think he is wasted on the wing. how many times this season have we seen him run straight through the defence in the middle. he was unstoppable against Widnes

I am suprised Zak has not been mentioned at all!! Played 11 and scored 18 tries. Most of them have been 'Typical Winger' Tries.

Tommy is a great player, but as mentioned above, he is unstoppable running through the centre. It normally takes 3 guys to stop him!

Thats just my view on it anyway!

These are all judgement calls from reporters etc. I don't look at that at all, it would seem that the "judges" are just looking for balance and that's just what it is " BALANCE"

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.