one teeney tiny worry

FEV-KT87

Bit off topic, but wanted to say thank you Paul for keeping my little girl occupied, she was the one who spends the whole match stalking you up and down the length of the family stand "blue beard , blue beard, blue beard" :D You singed her shirt on Sunday. Anyway thanks for making her day along with dp who took time to have his picture taken.

Its an absolute pleasure mate, when i first started being bluebeard i was amazed at how the children actually believe i am bluebeard and not a person in a suit, your little girl along is one of those along with many other children and it makes me happy knowing that at least for 2 hours or so i can make people happy, either kiddies who's eyes light up when they see bluebeard or parents who can enjoy the game without having to keep the kids entertained constantly....... i remember signing her shirt cos i asked if her parents said it was allowed first but you'll have to forgive the writing as i can't get my hand high enough to be able to see what i'm doing lol........

I enjoy being bluebeard but i was debating with myself whether to do it all next season............ i think your post just made up my mind, it's definately worth losing 3 pints of sweat every week lol

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Its an absolute pleasure mate, when i first started being bluebeard i was amazed at how the children actually believe i am bluebeard and not a person in a suit, your little girl along is one of those along with many other children and it makes me happy knowing that at least for 2 hours or so i can make people happy, either kiddies who's eyes light up when they see bluebeard or parents who can enjoy the game without having to keep the kids entertained constantly....... i remember signing her shirt cos i asked if her parents said it was allowed first but you'll have to forgive the writing as i can't get my hand high enough to be able to see what i'm doing lol........

I enjoy being bluebeard but i was debating with myself whether to do it all next season............ i think your post just made up my mind, it's definately worth losing 3 pints of sweat every week lol

Your writing was fine mate, I actually was quite impressed as I realised it must be quite difficult :lol: I saw you look round for approval when she asked you, it made me chuckle I could imagine you thinking that you might have to deal with some irate mother for ruining her shirt :D. Your right it does give the parents some peace to watch the game and I for one very much appreciate the time you give.

My daughters face lights up when she sees blue beard, and is always sad when he is not present so make no mistake you are very much appreciated by all. You are a vital cog in making this great club what it is, and instrumental in building the bonds with our next generation of fans.

Well done and please keep carry on.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Your writing was fine mate, I actually was quite impressed as I realised it must be quite difficult :lol: I saw you look round for approval when she asked you, it made me chuckle I could imagine you thinking that you might have to deal with some irate mother for ruining her shirt :D. Your right it does give the parents some peace to watch the game and I for one very much appreciate the time you give.

My daughters face lights up when she sees blue beard, and is always sad when he is not present so make no mistake you are very much appreciated by all. You are a vital cog in making this great club what it is, and instrumental in building the bonds with our next generation of fans.

Well done and please keep carry on.

I agree with that. Bluebeard is a vital cog in the club as a whole and particularly the matchday experience. You are doing a great job Paul.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

When we spoke at the Sheffield game I didn't realise tha Paul was the nemesis of Bluebeard, after all Bluebeard is good looking and Paul is a Libra like myself . It is always a pleasure speaking with you Paul/Bluebeard. The mascot is a very important part of the club, especially for the children it might be that you need a bit more meat on the legs or perhaps a new pair of breeches, but anyway, well done Paul and thank you for taking on such an important role, Maybe next season I'll be able to speak with you for longer, because I'm positive that I will be there again. :D:D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

When we spoke at the Sheffield game I didn't realise tha Paul was the nemesis of Bluebeard, after all Bluebeard is good looking and Paul is a Libra like myself . It is always a pleasure speaking with you Paul/Bluebeard. The mascot is a very important part of the club, especially for the children it might be that you need a bit more meat on the legs or perhaps a new pair of breeches, but anyway, well done Paul and thank you for taking on such an important role, Maybe next season I'll be able to speak with you for longer, because I'm positive that I will be there again. :D:D

You'll be there Bob. You might not be able to shout as loud as some but you'll be there with all the right thoughts for the club. (Have you thought about connecting a voozewotsit to your air bottle!)

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

I agree with that. Bluebeard is a vital cog in the club as a whole and particularly the matchday experience. You are doing a great job Paul.

To be honest as much as the kids love bluebeard there are people working harder than i do at the club, I'm gonna be doing it for a fair while yet even if i do have to see the match properly on dvd in the week after lol.

And Mr Fowler i'll get some poundage on the pins if you promise to get down more next season to be able to tell i have.... is it a deal?? ;)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

You'll be there Bob. You might not be able to shout as loud as some but you'll be there with all the right thoughts for the club. (Have you thought about connecting a voozewotsit to your air bottle!)

Deal Paul and yes Mr Johnson I had a vuvazula attached to my air bottle but my wife got fed up of me blowing it, unfortunately where she shoved it, makes a louder noise, but I just look round hoping someone else will take the blame.

I desperately wanted to make the Barrow game, but I have to be guided by others. The presentation of a mascot when children enter the ground is a profound statement and the club needs to utilise that by making sure the children are well looked after. The Bucaneers do a great job and this is part and parcel of our future plans. I haven't managed too sponsor a mascot this season, but I will make sure that I make up for it next season after all we were all children once .

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

To be honest as much as the kids love bluebeard there are people working harder than i do at the club, I'm gonna be doing it for a fair while yet even if i do have to see the match properly on dvd in the week after lol.

And Mr Fowler i'll get some poundage on the pins if you promise to get down more next season to be able to tell i have.... is it a deal?? ;)

ha, ha well i never, well done and make sure you give me a wave at the Fax game

ha, ha well i never, well done and make sure you give me a wave at the Fax game

haha suggy i thought you of all folk would have recognised my pins from playing rugby together.... mind they moved a lot faster then lol...... i'll do better than wave at yer mate get a pint in at half time and i'll help you sup it ;-)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

haha suggy i thought you of all folk would have recognised my pins from playing rugby together.... mind they moved a lot faster then lol...... i'll do better than wave at yer mate get a pint in at half time and i'll help you sup it ;-)

They certainly moved faster than mine, il buy you a pint at the fax game m8, beer or lager?

They certainly moved faster than mine, il buy you a pint at the fax game m8, beer or lager?

lager for me mate please, will it be the lagoon at HT??........ if your going in the clubhouse after it'll be my round.......

Can't wait for this match seems to be taking ages to come round

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

lager for me mate please, will it be the lagoon at HT??........ if your going in the clubhouse after it'll be my round.......

Can't wait for this match seems to be taking ages to come round

Its ok m8 im driving the minibus so its pop for me,

<br />Its ok m8 im driving the minibus so its pop for me,<br />
<br /><br /><br />

would that be the LDV. loony daves vehicle.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif