Kasabian wish Wire well

Wolves' stars Michael Monaghan and Matt King got Wembley wishes from Tom Meighan and Serge Pizzorno of indie rock band Kasabian. Pictured here Showing Their True Colours.

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/kasabian-i...-and-blue--3665

Just shows the glamour of the club that a world famous indie rock band are backing the boys!

Come on Wire!!!! :rolleyes:

Wolves' stars Michael Monaghan and Matt King got Wembley wishes from Tom Meighan and Serge Pizzorno of indie rock band Kasabian. Pictured here Showing Their True Colours.

Just shows the glamour of the club that a world famous indie rock band are backing the boys!

They spelled doobie wrong

Has Wendall got a job to go to or what.

What are Kasabian promoting at the moment and do they even know who the people are that they are posing with?

It's getting tedious now Wendall.

Put the kleenex away.You'll go blind and get hairier palms.

Course they do! We are the famous Warrington and were going to Wembley!!!

Actually they were introduced through Wire owner Simon Moran who's company promotes their gigs and they struck up a good boding I believe.

Thats the difference between union and league.

Kasbian,one of the biggest attractions to young people at the moment show some support,no matter how little it may seem to some people on here.

The RFL should be flashing it all over the news.

Union make a massive world headlines out of some ones fan mail....

For those who dont visit "Cross code forum" as found by Paley.

WAY behind in the promotional / publicty stakes. :(

Edited by yanto

Kasbian,one of the biggest attractions to young people at the moment show some support,no matter how little it may seem to some people on here.

Agree this is a bit of promotion in the confines of the Wolves website.

This should be in all the tabloids, NW Tonight, NME, Sky Sports News etc in the build up to the big game on Saturday.

Maybe the news aren't interested. Let's face it, some south african bloke getting a letter is more important in the british press.

Course they do! We are the famous Warrington and were going to Wembley!!!

Actually they were introduced through Wire owner Simon Moran who's company promotes their gigs and they struck up a good boding I believe.

And you actually think they had any say in it? Just a good double promo opportunity for Moran's interests.

On to the next TWT* :rolleyes:

*Tedious Wendall Thread

Have Warrington never tried to get by far it's most famous son Chris Evans on board?

Love him or loathe him...(with 8 million listeners every morning) the guy remains one of the most influential broadcasters in the country...yet I have never heard him utter a word about his hometown club!

You've got Warrington-born Evans on one station and Leeds-born Chris Moyles on another...over 15 million regular listeners between them...surely there was an opportunity somewhere to engender some good-natured, Cup Final, rivalry between the two on the airwaves this week?

Have Warrington never tried to get by far it's most famous son Chris Evans on board?

Love him or loathe him...(with 8 million listeners every morning) the guy remains one of the most influential broadcasters in the country...yet I have never heard him utter a word about his hometown club!

You've got Warrington-born Evans on one station and Leeds-born Chris Moyles on another...over 15 million regular listeners between them...surely there was an opportunity somewhere to engender some good-natured, Cup Final, rivalry between the two on the airwaves this week?

You've got about 12 hours to email both shows. And only one show for them to take up that offer. Get your skates on Rerva!

Oh and Kasabian are sh!te.

Musically they are very good indeed, you may not enjoy what they do, but they are anything but sh!te. I think it's great that one of the biggest rock groups of this century is even vaguely aware that RL exists and the RFL should be using Morans contacts to try and promote the game where possible.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Last I heard Mr Evans was a Bristol Rovers football fan.

At approx 07.20 this morning Chris Moyles read out a text a leeds fan had sent in about supporting Leeds in the CC final & he did go on to wish them luck. He said the texter had sent the text 20 times!!! So thats obviously the way to do it.

Dom went on to talk about his mate "warrington john" who seemingly last year went to Wembley & wasnt seen again til tues after. He followed it up saying "they really go for it these RL fans"

Ah well its a mention

Dom went on to talk about his mate "warrington john" who seemingly last year went to Wembley & wasnt seen again til tues after. He followed it up saying "they really go for it these RL fans"

Strange co-incidences:- "Warrington John" went to school with Simon Moran from infants to end of high school.