Attendance V fax

Rob Hemmi

Still not had my shift change confirmed :unsure:

Been told it should be no problem, but until I get a definate answer, I'm not banking on anything. It would be my last game this season (unless the unthinkable happened :O ), as I am away for the final :(

Now then, wheres that medical book to look up an illness to phone in with :happy:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

4k+!

We didnt get than many when warrington came to our gaff in the cup 2 seasons ago

Will be lucky to get close to 3 be it being a weekday and a sky game also

2500-2750 tops

Yes we did dont be nieve (how do you spell that)

I reckon the crowd will be 1600

3 years ago we played celtic crusaders in NL2, again, on a thursday night and 2995 attended. Although i doubt it will happen, a crowd of 4k shouldn't be out of the question. That night celtic brought a busload of fans and theres rumours going round that halifax will bring around 800. We need to reproduce all the marketing we made for that game once again!

Has there been any advertising of the biggest game of the season done yet? I was disappointed that the match day billboards where still blank monday evening. Are they doing a family ticket?

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Has there been any advertising of the biggest game of the season done yet? I was disappointed that the match day billboards where still blank monday evening. Are they doing a family ticket?

Is there any need to do a family ticket for the biggest game in years?

The club need some coin and the fans need to get off there backsides, we got 2k last game Halifax have taken 1k tickets so we should get a decent crowd around 1600 i reckon

Is there any need to do a family ticket for the biggest game in years?

The club need some coin and the fans need to get off there backsides, we got 2k last game Halifax have taken 1k tickets so we should get a decent crowd around 1600 i reckon

If Halifax have taken 1000 tickets are you saying you think only 600 FEV fans are gonna turn up.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

this crowd will reach 3000 easily now the "official" attendance might be half that but.....the groud should e jumping!!!

BRING A FRIEND!

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Dont we have any Posters done for this game to download?????

This would be a good idea if we had some type of poster to down load. At liest they would be up for a week, ( unless you put them up in C@s). I managed to get 8 into pubs last time. Even one in Old Snydale.

this crowd will reach 3000 easily now the "official" attendance might be half that but.....the groud should e jumping!!!

BRING A FRIEND!

I refer to a post my short round daft feeble minded gonad-like mate of mine made earlier!!!! ;)

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)