1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan
    • Bradford
    • Draw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan with nothing to play for, Bulls wanting to finish on a high, Beavers last game. No brainer really. Bulls by 20, Beaver hat-trick, another 4000 pledges within 2 hours of the final whistle. :P

Wigan with nothing to play for, Bulls wanting to finish on a high, Beavers last game. No brainer really. Bulls by 20, Beaver hat-trick, another 4000 pledges within 2 hours of the final whistle. :P

Bulls all the way.

Hahahaha.

Come on Wigan will bounce em, the Bulls have been awful and last game of the season with no hope to aim for and no threat of the wooden spoon to avoid. Bottom table mediocraty to settle in after 20 minutes and Wigan to stack the points on.

Sad but this maybe the biggest winning margin of the weekend.

It's all about da bass

Stuart Reardon for Dave Halley is the only change to the Bulls Squad for their game at Wigan on Friday.

Halley is awaiting the results of a scan, scheduled for next Monday, on the knee he injured in Carnegie 9's at Headingley last week.

I kind of suspected that Dave Halley wouldn't be fit after the injury last Wednesday at Headingley in the 9's in the game against Scotland (it was a really brutal hit up if I'm honest and the Scotland forwards showed no mercy).

The 19 - man squad in full is:

Kearney, Reardon, L'Estrange, Hall, Lynch, Sheriffe, Scruton, Finigan, Kopczak, Olbison, Menzies, Addy, Godwin, Crookes, Sykes, Whitehead, Worrincy, Langley, Platt.

MASSIVE GAME for the club because a repeat of the St Helens scoreline could un-due some of the feel good atmosphere that's around the club at the minute with the pledge 10k going well and all these new players being announced for 2011.

So it's important that we give 110% tomorrow in what will be Steve Menzies last ever game in a the famous Red, Amber and Black.

Bradford are the only team to beat Wigan in an away Super League game this year, having won 22-20 at Odsal way back in March, when Glenn Hall crashed over the black dot with a 78th minute try.

That was an amazing night to see the popular side errupt like we had just won the Grand Final, and even more amazing in that Wigan somehow threw away a 20-0 lead.

So we travel to the DW Stadium tomorrow looking to record a historic double over the Wigan Warriors.

It'll be tough as the statistics show that out of the twenty visits to Wigan since 1996, we have won only four and drawn one (12-12 in 2000).

But we'll all travel in good faith and aim to finish the 2010 on a even higher note than the one we last sang at Odsal a week ago after beating Wakefield by 38 points to 28.

I'll call a Wigan 38-18 Bradford game with 16,000 there to see Wigan lift the League leaders shield.

COME ON YOU BULLS!!!!!!!!!

Bradford are the only team to beat Wigan in an away Super League game this year, having won 22-20 at Odsal way back in March, when Glenn Hall crashed over the black dot with a 78th minute try.

Wow, he should try for the high jump at the Olympics.

Wigan need to build momentum going into this play offs especially at home where our form has been scratchy.

big Wigan win with Sam T going length of the field like he nearly did at KR before Dobson stiff armed him :O

wigan 46 - Bulls 12

Wigan might score a lot, I mean it's not as though we have a great reputation for a mean defence. It's a nothing match for us, as speccies, though I'm sure the pros on the field will want to 'show up' on the night and, of course, we have no real pressure, so hopefully, even if we can't match the Wigan score, we can play well and put a few on them as well, and then we can go home with a smile. :D

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

I expect the usual suspects to have a pop at the number of fans we take. Understandably valid in years gone by, and I've always tried to go to Wigan, but this is a nothing match as mentioned so expect even fewer Bulls speccies.

And then let rip with whinging.

Wigan might score a lot, I mean it's not as though we have a great reputation for a mean defence. It's a nothing match for us, as speccies, though I'm sure the pros on the field will want to 'show up' on the night and, of course, we have no real pressure, so hopefully, even if we can't match the Wigan score, we can play well and put a few on them as well, and then we can go home with a smile. :D

Wigan have been using the 22-20 game as a motivational tool in the lead up to this match :O

See you all in the Billy Boston stand.

Bulls by 6

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

The teams line up as follows:

Wigan: S Tomkins, Goulding, Marsh, Carmont, Richards, Deacon, Leuluai, Fielden, Riddell, Coley, Farrell, J Tomkins, O'Loughin.

Bradford: Platt, Sheriffe, Sykes, Menzies, Finigan, Kearney, L'Estrange, Scruton, Godwin, Lynch, Worrincy, Whitehead and Langley

Crowd building well here and Wigan want a big win and Richards needs just 14 points from tonights game to smash the Super League points in a season record, held by Andy Farrell.

Kick-Off in 30:00 minutes.

The 5 live extra website says uninterupted coverage starts at 19:55, with the tennis from the USA starting at 20:00, but that could vary.

So no rugby then.

Not a happy bunny.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

We are underway as Wigan kick off and Bradford will have first use of the football.

It's an absolutely electric atmosphere tonight with some 15,000 in the three stands.

The 5 live extra website says uninterupted coverage starts at 19:55, with the tennis from the USA starting at 20:00, but that could vary.

So no rugby then.

Not a happy bunny.

Radio Leeds.

Carmont over. Richards adds 2.

6-0.

Well we held back the floodgates for 20 minutes or so.

Radio Leeds.

Carmont over. Richards adds 2.

6-0.

Well we held back the floodgates for 20 minutes or so.

I got Merseyside on pc, Wires game, but could have used DAB for this, with the footy on telly behind me, sound low.

I suppose it shows I'm home alone.... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Wigan Warriors 6-0 Bradford Bulls after 24:00 minutes.

Bradford are amazing, putting in a performance of old that the supporters can relate to with the passion and pride.

Finigan is having a blinder out on the wing, stopping the Wigan over lap. But this Wigan defence is strong and I can only see it giving 12 points at most.

I got Merseyside on pc, Wires game, but could have used DAB for this, with the footy on telly behind me, sound low.

I suppose it shows I'm home alone.... ;)

Ahh but those will all pale in comparison to my literary delight!

Feka under posts. 10-0, call it 12 in a minute.

Wigan Warriors 120 Bradford Bulls after 28:00 minutes.

Try: Paliasena

Goal: Richards 2/2

No way that we could stop that charge by big Fekka, following the error by Worrincy and then the soft penalty.

Wigan are now in party mood.