Harlequins RL v Warrington Wolves

ckn

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Harlequins
    • Warrington
    • Draw

With so many of the older (and best) Wire players being rested, and Quins with a great deal to play for, I think this will go the same way as Wire's away game against lowly Catalans after they exhausted themselves against Wigan, and be a home win to see Brian Mc on his way in style.

With so many of the older (and best) Wire players being rested, and Quins with a great deal to play for, I think this will go the same way as Wire's away game against lowly Catalans after they exhausted themselves against Wigan, and be a home win to see Brian Mc on his way in style.

Young guns to steel the show ;)

Quins 10 Wires 64

Edited by 1976PMJwires

Young guns to steel the show ;)

Quins 10 Wires 64

I've just looked at the squad that Warrington are putting out and it's not terrible and still enough quality to win but I think a 54 points difference is pushing it a bit.

Warrington by 10 - 16 points, with Harlequins giving a good account of themselves with what ever 'good' news is coming their way. Although I doubt it's going to be an announcement that will revolutionise the Quins, just one that will keep their survival intact until the next crisis.

It's all about da bass

Think we will sneak through in a high-scoring game, don't see us getting enough to get second. Not a big loss really, it's not like we gain much of a home advantage against St Helens.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Will the wire support outnumber the Quinns fans as usual?

Two trips darn sarf in 6 days.

Will this be the very last game played at the Stoop?

Even without the big names that are being rested, Wire by 20.

I'll say, even without Wembley, the switch to Friday ruled me out, but after what I spent last weekend, there's an absolute no chance, Id need a lift to/from, free food/drink/freeticket.

The game is fairly irrelevant compared with finding out about next season.

That will be more interesting than the score, I'll admit.

Think we will sneak through in a high-scoring game, don't see us getting enough to get second. Not a big loss really, it's not like we gain much of a home advantage against St Helens.

I think we'd have a better chance at home, but Saints will take to the pitch the day after tomorrow knowing what they have to score to slam that door of hope shut bigstyle.

Still, we're in the play-offs after Wembley, and we get 2 goes at it, best we ever achieved so far, so it's all positive, even IF OT stay 1 step away this time.

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

The game is fairly irrelevant compared with finding out about next season.

Quite right, but it will be good to see a game as it seems an age since the

last home encounter. Being a glutton for punishment and all that. ;)

34 14 to the visitors.

Quins 12 Wires 0, 10 mins.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Like people have said last weekend will have taken it out of them, however Tony Smith has recognised this and freshened the team up with people coming back in so that could lift the others too.

Wire by 16-20.

12 - 0 to the quins, at this rate Saints won't need the win for 2nd.

It's all about da bass

24-12 at HT.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Ht.

Quins 12 Wires 24, 2 quick tries in the last 2 mins of the half give us the edge.

Browny just beat me to it....

Edited by goldcard

Well normal service resumed, excitement of a shock over.

Shock.

Last time we played them there was Tony's second game assessing us when he took over.

Final score was 60-8 to Quins, game 10 in my siggy.

We might have a score to settle, but they have beaten us there before.

How many tries has Luke Dorn scored against us now?

Add another.

16-24, kick to come.

Solomona gets his second, kicks all good, 18-30

Bridge intercepts and wins the footrace from 60 m out.

18-36, as Defoe makes the footy 2-0.