:o Beeb attend Lance Todd Dinner

It seems someone from the Beeb attended the Lance Todd Dinner last night at The Willows, He spoke about Salford and the new ground made some positive sounds. Lets hope this is the future.

Sorry don't know who he was,

RW If it was Chris Hollins speaking at the Willows he must have been talking to himself as the dinner was supposed to be at the Lowry Hotel. :D

The Chris Hollins who raised hell when told he had to move to Salford Media Centre.

Probably.

Ryan Air are about to start flying to London Salford Airport (landing boatplanes in the old docks) so Chris has decided it isn't so bad after all.

RW If it was Chris Hollins speaking at the Willows he must have been talking to himself as the dinner was supposed to be at the Lowry Hotel. :D

Brian I only saw KOTS post, thought it was worth a mention.

Lance Todd goes uo market eh :D

Correct me if im wrong but isnt the Lance Todd trophy for the man of the match for the CC final??

Why isnt it presented at the end of the game as it always used to be??

Im sure Briers would of prefered to have received it infront of his fans rather than a punch od suited and booted sponsors only there for the free meal!!

Correct me if im wrong but isnt the Lance Todd trophy for the man of the match for the CC final??

Why isnt it presented at the end of the game as it always used to be??

Im sure Briers would of prefered to have received it infront of his fans rather than a punch od suited and booted sponsors only there for the free meal!!

The reaction of Gary Connolly in 2003 (I think) show's why. Although, if the assembled press had awarded the Lance Todd to Jamie Peacock as they should have done, it wouldn't be an issue.

Sorry missed that what did Connolly do?

Picked up the trophy and walked off in a thoroughly ###### off manner. Can't blame him, his team had just lost a very close final.