Well done Crusaders

Lee

well played crusaders

here's to a bright future

Let's hope so! It's imperative, in my view, that the club holds onto Brian Noble - what a coach.

'Tan gamp' Crusaders, I'm really impressed with your achievement, which is well deserved. Also pleased for the fab Crusaders fans on here, who are now truly part of the RL family.

Chwarae Teg, as they say.

Diolch yn fawr Leeds Wire. 'Chwarae teg' indeed!

The moment we made the playoffs. About 1.20 in... B)

Now that is fabulous!!

Well done to all at the Crusaders

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

It was a great night the team battled brilliantly for everything (including the 26 man brawl)

With regards to Nobby I've heard from a reliable source he's off to Oz and Iestyn will be stepping up. I personally really hope Sharp stays too.

I'm just gutted I've got a wedding next week.

Oh and as a bit of an update I asked a while ago on here for help in setting up the supporters group and getting bums on seats and I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear it looks like it's a lot more popular than we expected we've had a fea hundred application forms filled out for people to become members!!