Great Afternoon

Bob Crowther

Took grandchildren to the "open" day. Good crowd and decent entertainment for

everyone. Nice to see old friends. Congrats to everyone who organised and took part. Grand to see the contributions of the players.

Cements the feeling of being a true family club.

Cannot attend the playoff due to holiday, but my thoughts will be with you all. Ger into their ribs lads.

I enjoyed it too. Compare the club to 5 years ago and its a amazing. A lot more professional outfit and moving in the right direction.

Important that people try and support events like this as it all helps.

I enjoyed it too. Compare the club to 5 years ago and its a amazing. A lot more professional outfit and moving in the right direction.

Important that people try and support events like this as it all helps.

Liam Wellham(spelling) Manning the carpark just shows what a great committed bunch we have at the club. Me and my little girl had a enjoyable afternoon. It is events like this that are allowing the club to make the strides that it is and it was very heartening to see a good turn out.

God it makes me proud to be apart of this club

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Best for me was the DP Q & A section. Darlyl is a very genuine guy and speaks honestly. The part when he said " Why would I go to a club like Wakefield, that are on their way down, when I can stop at a club like Fev that are on their way up" MADE MY DAY!

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Credit to Daryl and Shez for this idea and also to Laurabeth and the others who helped to organise a fantastic event. What a cracking day.

Featherstone Rovers means the world to Martin and I, and today was just another reason why we love the club. The friendly family atmosphere is teriffic and if we were at the top of Superleague, I feel it would be the same.

Today was great to see all the players from scholarship through to first team being involved with the kids and adults alike, enjoyng it and showing great spirit amongst themselves. As someone else mentioned, Liam on the car park, what a great initiative, and how many other coaches would get dunked?

How professional do we look? 100%. I am so proud to be a Fev Fan.

:lol: saw Liam and little welham on the gate and it made me laugh haha how many other table topping clubs would you see this at?: none!

had a fantastic day so did the tag along

big congrats to evryone involved.

best partof the day other than the challenge Zak race had to be DP answering questions, the more you speak to the guy the more you get the sence he wants to be the driving force behind getting club into super league.

and by the sounds of it a new contract could be sorted this week

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

best partof the day other than the challenge Zak race had to b DP answering questions, the more you speak to the guy the more you get the sence he wants to be the driving force behind getting club into super league.

and by the sounds of it a new contract could be sorted this week

and that signature Keiran will be the most important of the lot! Cracking bloke!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

and that signature Keiran will be the most important of the lot! Cracking bloke!

Totally agree with all the sentiments. However one thing is clear we need more events like this to generate income to keep the club on the up and up. The cheapest most productive income would come from businesses involvement in a golf cpmpetition. We ran this sort of event at Pontefract under the auspices of Steve Evans (late Chairman) with me doing the admin. It could generate ,net, around 5K a tournament. We need ideas and someone to put them in practice (I'm willing). The money we raised earlier this year was for the club's charity. There is no reason why the club couldn't run their own event. Any other ideas. I spoke to Mark Campbell earlier today and he was open to suggestions.

best ting to happen to this club in years

We had them in the old days. I remember a hundred yards race for players and supporters, slightrly slanted to make sure you had time to pull up. Boxing tournaments in which the Army was involved. Stalls and brass bands. The last one of the races was Bobby Greatorex giving an old timer 20yards start in sprint contest. Next we were invoved in a five mile run that went out of the stadium and round the fields and back to the stadium. You had to pay to enter of course. I remember Bob Ashby running that as he beat me and I thought I was fit. HGappy days, please bring them back, the more the merrier.

We had them in the old days. I remember a hundred yards race for players and supporters, slightrly slanted to make sure you had time to pull up. Boxing tournaments in which the Army was involved. Stalls and brass bands. The last one of the races was Bobby Greatorex giving an old timer 20yards start in sprint contest. Next we were invoved in a five mile run that went out of the stadium and round the fields and back to the stadium. You had to pay to enter of course. I remember Bob Ashby running that as he beat me and I thought I was fit. HGappy days, please bring them back, the more the merrier.

That should have been Kenny Greatorex of course, mixing my sporting life up with my theatre life.

Had the pleasure of attending yesterday afternoon. What an incredible experience it was. Lots of folk enjoying themselves.

The players and committee out in full force. It really opened my eyes as to what has really happened to the club over the past few years.

Well done and a big thankyou to all concerned.

Had a brilliant day and good to see all the players turning out in force and the honesty at which Daryl answered his questions in the Q and A session. I did'nt ask a question but made a statement that i would like to thank Daryl and Ryan for bringing so much positivity to the club and the BOD and players for responding to that, and how my attitude had changed, because approx 3 years ago i was bored silly watching the rugby but felt i still needed to go and show my support. But now it's a different matter i look forward to every game with a passion and its as though ive been given a new lease of life, thats how important it is to me.

Thank-you to all at Featherstone Rovers the greatest little Rugby League team in the world, you make me so proud!

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

<br />Had a brilliant day and good to see all the players turning out in force and the honesty at which Daryl answered his questions in the Q and A session. I did'nt ask a question but made a statement that i would like to thank Daryl and Ryan for bringing so much positivity to the club and the BOD and players for responding to that, and how my attitude had changed, because approx 3 years ago i was bored silly watching the rugby but felt i still needed to go and show my support. But now it's a different matter i look forward to every game with a passion and its as though ive been given a new lease of life, thats how important it is to me. <br /><br /><br /><br />Thank-you to all at Featherstone Rovers the greatest little Rugby League team in the world, you make me so proud!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

steady on Maureen, it's only a game (some would have you believe).

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Thank-you to all at Featherstone Rovers the greatest little Rugby League team in the world, you make me so proud!

What do you mean little?

I suppose thats my problem , i dont see us as little, were just as big a club as half of those in super league if you ask me

What do you mean little?

I suppose thats my problem , i dont see us as little, were just as big a club as half of those in super league if you ask me

As in size of population Suggy, it was a positive remark! :P

Im Fev and im proud