Wakey for sale? Big Rumour today at the match

i think there are problems behind the scenes at Wakey. John Kear wanted to leave to take over at the Catalans and now his name is being mentioned with vacant job at Quins RL. what does Kear know that we don't, is there a fear at Wakey that they will not get a Super League licence for the 2012 season?

What surprised me on Sunday was that JK stormed over to the Fans giving them a `thankful` round of applause - I just wondered whether it was a `Good Bye` situation.

What surprised me on Sunday was that JK stormed over to the Fans giving them a `thankful` round of applause - I just wondered whether it was a `Good Bye` situation.

Wouldn't that be standard for the last game of the season?

Sort of, but comparisons keep being made with soccer, which is invalid and simply confuses the issue regarding RL sugar daddies. Investors in soccer do stand a chance of making significant returns - those in RL don't.

So they need to find someone who is loaded, loves RL and has a deep and committed attachment to Wakefield. I don't believe the list of names that meet these criteria is a long one, that's all; in fact I doubt that it exists at all.

yes

the habit that many people have of correlating rugby league with soccer when discussing the issues that Rugby League gaces is ridiculous

It's probably a list of two, lucky warrington and huddersfield

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

yes

the habit that many people have of correlating rugby league with soccer when discussing the issues that Rugby League gaces is ridiculous

It's probably a list of two, lucky warrington and huddersfield

I wonder if Kear knew of the winding up order for wakey that's on another thread.

There is another item to add to my list of woe for wakey.

It's all about da bass