nervous then?

Robin  Evans

Getting really wound up at work today, unable to really concentrate. Looking forward tonight.

Good luck to all the players in Rovers colours.

I watched the bit about Rovers from the 60's the other day my how things have changed for the better

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you all to sit down , r e l a x and gently close your eyes ( sod it you can't see what I write next then can you ?) take a deep slow breath in and hold for thre seconds, gently let the breath flow out and repeat the exercise. After five minutes you then pick up a small glass and pour a small whisky ( Whiskey for Lorne) into it and place the glass rim between your lips. Salivating as the liquid enters your mouth. When you have completed this process, then repeat several times until you begin to feel light headed. Then stop, you won't be cured of your nerves , but I can promise you, you won't be bothered either. Have a great night you all deserve it.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Work is dragging roll on 3! Last orders at 4 for a good drink and a sing song! Get into The ground, and properly get the atmosphere going!!!

O when the fev go marching in......

Cmon now let's have it!!!!

Edited by Rob Hemmi

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!

I HATE PLAYOFFS

It's to be hoped the Lagoon boy's are fully stocked up .A few relaxants may be required before during and after the match.

Team spirit is what we need to see from Stuey and the boy's next stop Warrington

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Oh well, never mind. There's always the "second chance" next week.

Still, once you get into that losing habit ........ :mellow:

And you won't have won in nearly a month ....... :huh:

Edited by Griff

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

i'm hundreds of miles away and still bricking it

I can se the ground from me kitchen window so i've had to stop going in there. Everytime i look at the ground i turn into a quivering wreck

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Oh well, never mind. There's always the "second chance" next week.

Still, once you get into that losing habit ........ :mellow:

And you won't have won in nearly a month ....... :huh:

Griff you know it is quite funny you comming on here, we had the same about 5-6 weeks ago from some of the Barra faithfu, and it's ammusing to see they are so quiet now, not seen them in weeks. B)

For your sake you should stop trolling or you'll end up with RSI, and a very full in box in a few weeks time if Sheffield don't go on and win the Grand Final! :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Griff you know it is quite funny you comming on here, we had the same about 5-6 weeks ago from some of the Barra faithfu, and it's ammusing to see they are so quiet now, not seen them in weeks. B)

For your sake you should stop trolling or you'll end up with RSI, and a very full in box in a few weeks time if Sheffield don't go on and win the Grand Final! :rolleyes:

look above you.... :lol::lol:

good luck tonight. I can not watch the game untill my wife gets in from work at 8.30 so phone off, computer off and radio off... :lol:

PS Griff S*d off and stop Trolling here and the Barrow site....your boring me.....

Edited by soss

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

look above you.... :lol::lol:

good luck tonight. I can not watch the game untill my wife gets in from work at 8.30 so phone off, computer off and radio off... :lol:

PS Griff S*d off and stop Trolling here and the Barrow site....your boring me.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to my trip to Lancashire tomorrow night, soss.

It's just a game, Grinder. There are winners and losers.

As Lemmy once said, "you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me ..... the pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say."

Ben Black injured? :huh:

I know where the source of this is from and I believe he was told in good faith. But from what very limited enquiries I can make, and going by the look of their forum, it would appear Blacky is playing.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I know where the source of this is from and I believe he was told in good faith. But from what very limited enquiries I can make, and going by the look of their forum, it would appear Blacky is playing.

Could be a double bluff, Robin.

could be, but unless I see 17 fax shirts taking the field without one bearing a 7 on the back, I'll assume he's playing!! :P

Robin, it doesn't matter a flying fruit bat who is playing for them. It's what our boys do that count's.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

:lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to my trip to Lancashire tomorrow night, soss.

and you will get a big Cumbrian welcome.... :lol::lol::lol:

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing