Robs end of season bonus

oldrover

don't forget folks, if colins still up for it, stick a couple of quid in an envelope and hand it to colin at the match tomorrow. lets show Rob our appreciation for all he does at rovers. i think colins idea of a caricature is a good one.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

As soon as you mention chipping in some brass in rugby league land they scatter like dandelion seeds in a stiff breeze! "AAr much"! Ha ha, salt of the earth but as tight as ducks *****!

I'd be happy to do one of Rob, but i cant stand the cost myself as this is my job.

Thanks Mick H. Tell me the cost and I will foot the bill with the help of the people who have sent a contrbution. I must say a big word of thanks to Old Rover for his efforts and contrbution and to Phil Stone for his communication and support just received. Richard Taylor also emptied his pockets at the match. I haver no idea how much you charge but we can communicate about that in due course. I thought of one on a tractor, but will be guided by you. Col

Thanks Mick H. Tell me the cost and I will foot the bill with the help of the people who have sent a contrbution. I must say a big word of thanks to Old Rover for his efforts and contrbution and to Phil Stone for his communication and support just received. Richard Taylor also emptied his pockets at the match. I haver no idea how much you charge but we can communicate about that in due course. I thought of one on a tractor, but will be guided by you. Col

I will chip in a fiver xx

Im Fev and im proud

let's show the lad our appreciation, i thought the playing surface looked top notch again on thursday night, don't know how it looked on telly. i'm sure Rob puts in a lot more hours than what he gets paid for.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I will chip in a fiver xx

Thanks Maureen. I have arranged for Rob to pick up any contributions from the office as he is down there most days. So if you put it in an envelope with his name on it he will collect=g from there. Please let me know if this not convenient. Also put your name inside so he knows who it is from. Kind Regards Col.

As soon as you mention chipping in some brass in rugby league land they scatter like dandelion seeds in a stiff breeze! "AAr much"! Ha ha, salt of the earth but as tight as ducks *****!

I'd be happy to do one of Rob, but i cant stand the cost myself as this is my job.

Sorry pal but I think this is a tad unfair. I for one would have contributed something to Robs bonus but I don't know Mr Colin, so was unable to approach him on Thursday. I know someone said they couldn't make posters or go round with a bucket, but I think if you had done this, a more realistic appreciation of Robs efforts would have been received. Also not everyone reads the forum so advertisement may have been the key. Robs done a great job with the pitch this year, as good as a lot of super league pitches and deserves recognition, if it had been clear, easy and convienient to donate, I am sure people would have responded in a positive way.

Sorry pal but I think this is a tad unfair. I for one would have contributed something to Robs bonus but I don't know Mr Colin, so was unable to approach him on Thursday. I know someone said they couldn't make posters or go round with a bucket, but I think if you had done this, a more realistic appreciation of Robs efforts would have been received. Also not everyone reads the forum so advertisement may have been the key. Robs done a great job with the pitch this year, as good as a lot of super league pitches and deserves recognition, if it had been clear, easy and convienient to donate, I am sure people would have responded in a positive way.

Why is that unfair? It was light hearted humour as oldrovers post bumped straight to the bottom of the board without one offer of a donation and don't worry the deadline hasn't passed. If you want to chip in with some money towards this then do so, just bob some cash in an envelope and drop it into the club for the attention of Rob or Colin. How much would you like to donate?

Colin can you p.m. me with your address please I will gladly send off a contribution for you and also who do I make the cheque out to ? As you know I can't get to the ground but I will do all I can to honour my pledge to Rob. A worthwhile and very much deserved accolade.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Colin can you p.m. me with your address please I will gladly send off a contribution for you and also who do I make the cheque out to ? As you know I can't get to the ground but I will do all I can to honour my pledge to Rob. A worthwhile and very much deserved accolade.

Will do Bob. It has been put on the web once before when I was trying to auction the ball. To other correspondents, I was told not to try a collection. If any body ever wants me at match days I do Golden Gamble at the Miller Gate. Hopefully I will be there next season Col.

Looked at your work and I am impressed. Had a word with Rob and I would like you to dicuss the caricature with him. Still no idea of cost. Perhaps you could give me some guidance by PM. Col.

Looked at your work and I am impressed. Had a word with Rob and I would like you to dicuss the caricature with him. Still no idea of cost. Perhaps you could give me some guidance by PM. Col.

[/quo

That is discuss of course. Old age again.

I will send a cheque as soon as I can Colin, before the weeks out I hope. unless you want me to pay direct to your bank account on line in which case it would take three working days, when I have your details of which account you want it paying to Send the details by p.m or telephone me I will p.m my number. Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I will send a cheque as soon as I can Colin, before the weeks out I hope. unless you want me to pay direct to your bank account on line in which case it would take three working days, when I have your details of which account you want it paying to Send the details by p.m or telephone me I will p.m my number.

You can send it to the office for his attention if you like Bob. You have my address as an alternative. Any cheque should be payable to Rob. Cheers. Col

You can send it to the office for his attention if you like Bob. You have my address as an alternative. Any cheque should be payable to Rob. Cheers. Col

Just heard from a third party that I was asking for donations individually last Thursday. This is not true. I was doing Golden Gamble and that is all. I never approached anyone for a donation last Thursday night and the money I did receive was entirely of the individuals' volition. It is sad that people have to try and mix it especially as if they don't want to contrbute that don't have to. There's always one isn't there.

Don't worry Colin, we did ask for someone to take up the cudgel and you obliged. I wish I could have been there to help, I have replied to your p.m. and arrangements are being made to get a donation to Rob. I would also ask that any fan who couldfeels that Rob has done a great job with our pitch presentation this season, would also leave a small or large donation have been there to help. The pitch at Featherstone has never been easy to look after and those of us old enough to remember the early 50's and 60's know what a bog it used to be. Rob is not the best paid groundsman in the World but he treats the pitch with love and tenderness to such an extent that it looks to be one of the best in our league. Let's try and show our appreciation to him and thank him for his hard work. It might only be the cost of a pint each, but it will taste just as sweet as the real thing.

Don't worry Colin, we did ask for someone to take up the cudgel and you obliged. I wish I could have been there to help, I have replied to your p.m. and arrangements are being made to get a donation to Rob. I would also ask that any fan who couldfeels that Rob has done a great job with our pitch presentation this season, would also leave a small or large donation have been there to help. The pitch at Featherstone has never been easy to look after and those of us old enough to remember the early 50's and 60's know what a bog it used to be. Rob is not the best paid groundsman in the World but he treats the pitch with love and tenderness to such an extent that it looks to be one of the best in our league. Let's try and show our appreciation to him and thank him for his hard work. It might only be the cost of a pint each, but it will taste just as sweet as the real thing.

Thanks for your PM Bob and your kind words. We all do our best. Further thanks to Paul Gibbons and Andy C for their kind offers. Around