Robs end of season bonus

oldrover

taking mine tomorrow night colin.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Will also hand mine in tomorrow night

Thanks to everybody. I really mean that. Mick can now get on with it. I'll leave it with him and Robert. Unless of course Mick need something up front. Mick tell Rob to collect from office I will let you have my

Hi Andy,

I passed your money on directly to Rob last night.

Thanks,

Martin

thanks, and what a great picture done by mick.

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

RoverRob002.jpg

I completed this today and with Ribs ok I've posted it on here for all concerned to see how it's turned out.

Well done mick well worth a

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

that's brilliant Mick. i'm sure rob will appreciate that, and the thanks of us supporters that go with it.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

that's brilliant Mick. i'm sure rob will appreciate that, and the thanks of us supporters that go with it.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Threads been down on my computer and my wife has been ill. A superb job. Mick has Rob got the original yet? By my reckoning as Bob sent his

Thanks guys for all your kind words. I really enjoyed doing it, I don't do many of these anymore as my time is mainly taken up with wedding entertainment these days, so it was a refreshing change.

I'll contact Rob when i get it framed Colin, so you can eave it with him if you like, as i'll have to meet with him next week to hand it over.

Thanks guys for all your kind words. I really enjoyed doing it, I don't do many of these anymore as my time is mainly taken up with wedding entertainment these days, so it was a refreshing change.

I'll contact Rob when i get it framed Colin, so you can eave it with him if you like, as i'll have to meet with him next week to hand it over.

So I can organise my schedule, what day are you going over Mick? I might make it tomorrow, but in case of problems I would like to know if you are going to ground after that day.mCol

Picture dropped off with Rob and the money gratefully received, thank you everyone who chipped in with their kind generosity!

jobsagudun, thanks Mick.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif