Flat Caps

LOWFIELD

Last time I saw Jim he was zig-zagging across the car park at 3am after the player awards... promising to be up at 9:30 to go watch the reserves at Whitehaven! - yeah right!!!

Anything I post is a personal opinion

I'm going to sit on my bed and wear my CHAMPIONS 2010 cap and I don't care who see's me, if you wave for me I'll wave back.

Wish I could be there, but my heart will be and my joy if we get through first time will light up the sky.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Am i correct in remembering it was flat caps on the terraces and Bullough ( excuse spelling) and trilbies in the main stand ?

Could be wrong going back to when i wore short trousers.

Soon be kick off. :D

Edited by Ricardo Taylor

I'm going to sit on my bed and wear my CHAMPIONS 2010 cap and I don't care who see's me, if you wave for me I'll wave back.

Wish I could be there, but my heart will be and my joy if we get through first time will light up the sky.

I wish you could be there Bob. If you open your window a bit you might be able to hear me shouting for our team.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

I wish you could be there Bob. If you open your window a bit you might be able to hear me shouting for our team.

I heard you Vic, but such language against the referee must have come from Sue. :rolleyes:

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I remember the club selling flat caps back in the 80's early 90's I took some down to my great nephews in Gloucestershire and they certainly wore them with pride. They were in club colours too.

A blue n white flat cap with Champions 2010 sewn on, YES PLEASE. Surely these should already or need to be in the club shop asap? Could sell em with the final ticket

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Yes, i recieved the email with a picture of the blue n white flat cap, it looks well, definately having one and i bet im not alone, just hope they've ordered plenty cos i think they'll sell and will also look awesome at warrington :D

Edited by hooker9

Just in time then, i mentioned this ages ago to the person who prints all the other merchandise. He did say then that there was something in the pipeline. Saves me getting hundred off market again and selling em all week before final and in ground on match day. i made a killing at Headingley.

I think a good idea would be to offer a deal for anyone who buys a ticket and books a place on the coach.

anyone heard when the blue and white flat caps will be available .

From the club

Featherstone Rovers