18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a monster of an occasion. Once again, I'll be taking my sofa with me to hide behind. Hope you neutrals enjoy it, don't know how any fans of the two competing sides will cope. Not very confident but then I never am. Plenty of biff, one team to win by 4 again. Lee Radford to be sent off for the second successive week.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Up the Airlie Birds

I think Hull will win by 10 and Morgan will get fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Following his 2 game ban Jorden Tansey is not included in Hulls 19 ????? :O

anyone know what he's been upto on a sat night !!

Squad v KR: T BRISCOE, BERRIGAN, CUSACK, DOWES, FITZGIBBON, HALL, HORNE, HOUGHTON, LAUAKI, LONG, LYNE, MANU, MOA, O’MELEY, RADFORD, TICKLE, TURNER, WASHBROOK, YEAMAN

Edited by tintin

I'm leaning towards KR as I think they've more ideas in attack, but it could go either way.

Interesting - Dobson v Long ???

My money is on long (obviously!)

I'm soooo excited :)

I just hope the game isn't decided by Newton diving again trying to milk a penalty of Yeamen ;)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

FC 24 KR 12

Based on FC having played in more playoffs matches.

Plus more BIG time players (nearly said winners ;) but been a while :P )

{ awaiting roy boy and old frightful to respond :D }

That'll do me mate....however.

Richard Agar pulls off another masterstroke, Tansey available for selection and he keeps Craig "Turnstile" Hall at full back.

Dear me.

That'll do me mate....however.

Richard Agar pulls off another masterstroke, Tansey available for selection and he keeps Craig "Turnstile" Hall at full back.

Dear me.

Not too worried about that one mate. I thought Hall had a good game at Warrington and a very good one against Leeds.

As was hinted earlier in the thread, you do wonder if Tansey has been left out for disciplinary reasons if he hasn't even made the bench.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

H kr for me in another very close and exciting game

Never mind just saying it - what do you base your opinion on????

Don't be swayed by Morgan's constant appearances on Sky and every other form of media known to man - he isn't playing!

Look at the players stats - engage noodle and tell us again that you think KR will win!

Then again, I've just realised we've got bl**dy Agar at our helm! So it's the Dobbins by 50 :O

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Never mind just saying it - what do you base your opinion on????

Don't be swayed by Morgan's constant appearances on Sky and every other form of media known to man - he isn't playing!

Look at the players stats - engage noodle and tell us again that you think KR will win!

Then again, I've just realised we've got bl**dy Agar at our helm! So it's the Dobbins by 50 :O

Yes, but we also have The Ginger Messiah now, Roy.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

The banter is rife on Twitter, even Lord Prescott has been joining in. A few of us have started a 'Hull KR Facts' tweets. Some good ones are as follows:

Hull KR facts: They bang on about being the 'Pride of East Hull' but they were originally a West Hull club.

Hull KR facts: their ground Caravan Park is on Poorhouse Lane and used to be a stable.

Hull KR Facts: Rovers crowds numbers correspond directly with the weekend detention rate at local prisons.

Hull KR facts: East Hull is actually an annexe of Lancashire and therefore deserves scorn.

Hull KR facts: Every season their shirt design is the exact same one that Wigan rejected as being completely devoid of all taste.

Hull KR facts: To purchase a season pass for next season at this year's prices you have to pay them an extra sixty quid.

Hull KR facts: Holderness Road when translated back into Ancient British means Hopelessness Road

Hull KR facts: Rotterdam is closer to the pitch than their South Stand.

Hull KR facts: In order to buy a season pass you need two forms of ID and an extra toe.

Hull kr facts:if hull fc released a fart hull kr would try and sign it!

Do feel free to join in! :lol:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I feel bloody awful.

Oh well, onto the Three Johns for plenty of anaesthetic.

I feel bloody awful.

Oh well, onto the Three Johns for plenty of anaesthetic.

I know what you mean mate. A mate of mine can't make the game because he's in Spain for a family wedding. Right now, part of me is wishing I was that far away.

But the other part of me wouldn't be anywhere else in the world come 6pm.

The banter is rife on Twitter, even Lord Prescott has been joining in. A few of us have started a 'Hull KR Facts' tweets. Some good ones are as follows:

Hull KR facts: They bang on about being the 'Pride of East Hull' but they were originally a West Hull club.

Hull KR facts: their ground Caravan Park is on Poorhouse Lane and used to be a stable.

Hull KR Facts: Rovers crowds numbers correspond directly with the weekend detention rate at local prisons.

Hull KR facts: East Hull is actually an annexe of Lancashire and therefore deserves scorn.

Hull KR facts: Every season their shirt design is the exact same one that Wigan rejected as being completely devoid of all taste.

Hull KR facts: To purchase a season pass for next season at this year's prices you have to pay them an extra sixty quid.

Hull KR facts: Holderness Road when translated back into Ancient British means Hopelessness Road

Hull KR facts: Rotterdam is closer to the pitch than their South Stand.

Hull KR facts: In order to buy a season pass you need two forms of ID and an extra toe.

Hull kr facts:if hull fc released a fart hull kr would try and sign it!

Do feel free to join in! :lol:

As a mate of mine said, if Airlie Bird counted on our salary cap they'd try and sign him/her.

Gonna listen on Blunderside.

Can they be biased to 2 teams at once? :O

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Decent 1st half

Is the Hull winger deaf, kicks when its back to 1 then doesnt hear last called, both in Hull KR 20, could be costly

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Absolutely fed up. Only one team wants to win this. It's gonna have to be some team talk at half time. Is Agar capable of inspiring his players? I rather doubt it. I'll be amazed if we trouble the scoreboard, to be honest. But then I felt like this v Saints at half time.

i've also just heard Jordan Tansey's been sacked. Not sure of that though. Rumours eh?