congratulations

Plan of Attack

what a nobhead their big centre is disputed every call ran in every time to cause trouble and best of all conceded to hand feth the game with his ###### play put that on the fax moan list :lol: :lol: :lol:

chappy

Sure, but there are always some that get carried away. A lot of monies worth of Camera Equipment was in danger because a few got too close.

Luckily nothing was damaged just watched the briggs interview, one minute u see Ovo u next hes swamped in fans, I guess they must ahve though they were on sky.

No wonder the sky guys didnt come any where near the pitch.

People on the pitch spoiled it for me as soon as the players got swamped then I and a lot of other fans moved on shame as I like seeing the players come over and clap the fans.

I was one of the people on the pitch and you are right mate we shouldnt have done it, but it was pure elation, we have had years and years of heartache and it was just over exited fans

People on the pitch spoiled it for me as soon as the players got swamped then I and a lot of other fans moved on shame as I like seeing the players come over and clap the fans.

Have to agree with you there, i would have much preferred seeing the players doing their usual lap of honour. I had to take my grandaughter onto the pitch because we couldnt see a thing, but stayed well back as some people were running and jumping all about especially when the cameras were about.

Im Fev and im proud

Have to agree with you there, i would have much preferred seeing the players doing their usual lap of honour. I had to take my grandaughter onto the pitch because we couldnt see a thing, but stayed well back as some people were running and jumping all about especially when the cameras were about.

Aye, I know what yiou're saying WB and I agree with you. However, those scenes and the atmos experienced at the end of that game were the best it's been (for me at least), for decades at a home game. Emotion like that has been sadly absent from Post Office Road for longer than a generation - maybe 2!!

So whilst I agree it would've been perhaps better with hindsight to stay off the pitch, I'm of a similar opinion to Kellington's entrant into this years MENSA masters. Rational thought went out of the window - bloody raw excitment took over - it was electric mo!!! Best it's since before a lot of this younger generation of fans were born! Sounds daft, It kind of made the night!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Well that makes me very happy i dont feel as bad now as a local councilor was also a pitch invader and a law breaker as it is actually a criminal offence :P

Well that makes me very happy i dont feel as bad now as a local councilor was also a pitch invader and a law breaker as it is actually a criminal offence :P

i bet you dragged you youngun on so you could run about pretending to be Chappy.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I asked the steward if it was alright to go on the pitch and he just opened the gate and let us through :P

Im Fev and im proud

I asked the steward if it was alright to go on the pitch and he just opened the gate and let us through :P

Funny thats what i said to the copper that got me on the pitch at Oxford when watching Leeds Utd there in 1989, he shoved me in the cell and said "who do you think your talking to the fair lads"

If they are attributing our success to the post office road slope..How come we are unbeaten away from home?. Well done Fev. Lets not forget though that some of the bitter Halifax fans may be children so don't read to much into their forum. There are many who recognise that we were the better side

You are right there. A lot of the Halifax fans know that we were well and truly beaten by a better side. Okay so the pitch has a slope and yes, you do use it better than we do (why wouldnt you, its your ground), but your team has a far superior defence to us and that is what eventually wins out in a game. We had chance after chance early in the second half that come to nothing.

I dont count any chickens and our focus is firmly on Sheffield on Thursday, but would certainly like another crack at you.