Tickets

FevDean32

When we get our allocation of final tickets is there going to be some sort of priority for season ticket holders?

I would hate to lose out to one of the 3500 none regulars who turn up for finals

not all regulars have a season ticket

They dont, my point was that regulars could miss out depending on how many tickets we are allocated, that includes fans who pay but dont buy a season ticket.

so are you saying that a season ticket holder should get preference over someone who's paid in to every home game

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

season ticket holder pay into everygame...they just do it in a lump sum

i agree the club has about a 1000 season ickt holders so they should hav 1st hit of the tickets. Im nt saying that someone who pays into games deserves less but its a perk of being a seson ticket holder

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

When we get our allocation of final tickets is there going to be some sort of priority for season ticket holders?

I would hate to lose out to one of the 3500 none regulars who turn up for finals

Annoys me a bit when people go on about the people who only turn up for finals, they dont, i organised a bus to Warrington for the cup game and many people though because they didnt recognise the faces they were 1 game wonders, they wernt most of them do 3/4 games a season. People think we have 2k regulars but we dont i reckon we have about 4/5 k that attend some every week some occasionaly but obviously they will all want to go to a final and they have as much right as anyone else, we are not a local club for local people, if we think like that we will never get anywhere

Annoys me a bit when people go on about the people who only turn up for finals, they dont, i organised a bus to Warrington for the cup game and many people though because they didnt recognise the faces they were 1 game wonders, they wernt most of them do 3/4 games a season. People think we have 2k regulars but we dont i reckon we have about 4/5 k that attend some every week some occasionaly but obviously they will all want to go to a final and they have as much right as anyone else, we are not a local club for local people, if we think like that we will never get anywhere

In the pub after the game were 2 who said they will be going and as far as i am aware they haven't been this season

Edited by FevDean32

In the pub after the game were 2 who said they will be going and as far as i am aware they haven't been this season

As they have a rights to , they may have in the past ,like many that now do 3/4 games a season been regulars in times of lesser achievement

I have two views on this, it does annoy me when one game wonders turn up to the final but the more support we get the more money for the club and the more voices there are to get behind them. Obvoiusly we have our regulars going home and away every week. I also can understand that not everybody can afford to go to every game but what i would SAY, FOR THEM WHO HAVEN'T BEEN ALL SEASON AND TURN UP TO THE FINAL, GET YOURSELVES BACK TO POR AND GET BEHIND THE CLUB, the club is moving forward and we need fans back to help financially, to get behind the lads and get our push back into super league. If you don't do this and just turn up for glory then your not true fev fans in my eyes.

here ,here

We need every voice shouting fev new or old because we trying to build the crowd so we don,t loose are best players.

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

season ticket holder pay into everygame...they just do it in a lump sum

i agree the club has about a 1000 season ickt holders so they should hav 1st hit of the tickets. Im nt saying that someone who pays into games deserves less but its a perk of being a seson ticket holder

not good at maths are you...cos you will find that paying at the gate costs more than what a season ticket holder pays...so in theory ive put more admission money into the club than you.. so its me and others that have done the same are the ones that should have the 1st hit on the tickets ;) ;) ;) ;)

Edited by rover n out

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

If anyone wants mine, they can have it. I have already booked front row seats (with waiter service) at a sports bar in Benalmadina B)

Which muppet picked the date for my family holiday? They want a bl00dy good slap I tells ya :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

not good at maths are you...cos you will find that paying at the gate costs more than what a season ticket holder pays...so in theory ive put more admission money into the club than you.. so its me and others that have done the same are the ones that should have the 1st hit on the tickets ;) ;) ;) ;)

Do you not realise what a season ticket was introduced for? It provides clubs with much needed guaranteed revenue, whether or not the season ticket holder turns up on match days or not. It gives the club revenue before the season starts and helps cash flow. Hence the reduction in price in comparison to somebody who turns up every game and pays at the gate. It is a discount to tempt people to buy and also a loyalty gesture from the club for doing so.

More fool you if you watch every game and pay at the gate when you could have a season ticket. The club also has no guarantee that you will turn up every Sunday and pay at the gate. An example for you, 4 directors decide to invest and start up a business 3 of them invest

There will be enough tickets to go round for everyone who wants to go, the finals will not be a full house so let's not get into hypothetical questions and answers and welcome all who want to support the team at Warrington. However, it is the fans who buy season tickets who set the season off for the club and I really do wish we could sell 1,000 every season.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Do you not realise what a season ticket was introduced for? It provides clubs with much needed guaranteed revenue, whether or not the season ticket holder turns up on match days or not. It gives the club revenue before the season starts and helps cash flow. Hence the reduction in price in comparison to somebody who turns up every game and pays at the gate. It is a discount to tempt people to buy and also a loyalty gesture from the club for doing so.

More fool you if you watch every game and pay at the gate when you could have a season ticket. The club also has no guarantee that you will turn up every Sunday and pay at the gate. An example for you, 4 directors decide to invest and start up a business 3 of them invest