attendance

Robin  Evans

I was hoping that we would be pulling in a few more supporters but those who were there really made some electric atmosphere. For me, this was rugby at it's best. Not technically perfect but full of passion. This team is really buzzing. With virtually all the same team next year, including KB, I think we are entering a new phase in the history of the club and I know I just want to be there. We must somehow pass this enthusiasm to more people and get more bums on seats. I am hoping that Warrington will a turning point and fans will want to start following more the club more regularly.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

I brought 2 new fans with me last night, one of them hasn't been to a RL match sice he was 14, but wants to come to a few next year.

The other is coming to Warrington in a couple of weeks!

Its a matter of getting people through the gates, once they have been, they will come again

Cracking night last night, good result and a good crowd.

there were many behind the sticks last night that were not real regulars which is excellent news all round. I hope they come back next season.

It was a good atmosphere all round last night especially in the bar after the match. Hope the bar takings were "staggering".

Thanks to all concerned for what has been a remarkable season :D:D

so, did it exceed the predicted 1600?? B)

I saw the attendance of Wigan v Leeds from yesterday, it made me :rolleyes:

Wigan Average atendance for the 13 home games this season (ignoring Murryfield): 15,723

Wigan v Leeds Play-off game: 9,987 :lol:

Now I didn't see the game yesterday, but I suspect that there were not may empty seats out of a possible capacity of 25,138.

For me the Rugby League has to find out some way of sorting out the attendances for all shared gates before we end up with just 1 man and his dog turing up for challenge Cup games and the like (in the official attendance figures). B)

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

I saw the attendance of Wigan v Leeds from yesterday, it made me :rolleyes:

Wigan Average atendance for the 13 home games this season (ignoring Murryfield): 15,723

Wigan v Leeds Play-off game: 9,987 :lol:

Now I didn't see the game yesterday, but I suspect that there were not may empty seats out of a possible capacity of 25,138.

For me the Rugby League has to find out some way of sorting out the attendances for all shared gates before we end up with just 1 man and his dog turing up for challenge Cup games and the like (in the official attendance figures). B)

Saw game ,about 2 to 2500 leeds fans 7000 wigan fans i don,t think so but it looked smaller than there league games

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Many grounds now have computer programmed entrance gates etc. and as far as I know the visiting team can have conduct their own audit before the gates open and after they close. There are relevent expenses to be taken into account which are agreed upon, security , lighting etc. but as a rule clubs are satisfied, except when you play Catalans away and lose money because the French counting system "pairs" family ( e.g. a Dad and his two lads = 1 person) similar to their horse betting system. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.