LAST NIGHTS GAME ON DVD

daz

can anyone help, was recording the game on sky+ and when we got back from match it had been cancelled, has anyone got a copy preferably skys (camera angles and post match comments) that i could have a copy of, would be very grateful !! :D Superb match and very proud to be a rover, cant wait for warrington now!

Edited by daz

Dont know about the sky version but the clubs version is a corker..

Looks like the only repeat on sky was 2 am this morning, they used to do it the day after too but looks like that isnt happening.

so is the dvd out now???

so is the dvd out now???

there were no post match comments on sky due to the time taken by the injury to the fax player...... the dvd should have an interview with bluebeard on it so it must be worth a fiver of anyones money ;)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

there were no post match comments on sky due to the time taken by the injury to the fax player...... the dvd should have an interview with bluebeard on it so it must be worth a fiver of anyones money ;)

just rung the club, dvd out monday with interviews on it.....long weekend to wait now, cant beleive its not even repeated on sky !

just rung the club, dvd out monday with interviews on it.....long weekend to wait now, cant beleive its not even repeated on sky !

They've given me a while to do edit it then, Got a lot done last night, I was hoping to get it in finished tonight so it was available to buy at the reserves game on Saturday.

I'll let you know how I get on

Edited by sharloRover

+ an interview with Kyle Briggs, but due to Sky not doing any post match interviews all the crowd on the field thought we were sky and jumped all over us.