Tickets for Grand Final

Jaapno6

Just phoned up Featherstone have been granted Blocks B & C in the North Stand but you cant buy these through the rfl can only imagine they have been allocated to the club, Blocks A & B in the East Stand and standing in the West stand but this could be mixed.

I would imagine most Fev fans would take up the standing in the West and make the whole stand bounce should be a great day.

I am not sure if the club are selling tickets all I know is for the North Stand you cant buy tickets through the RFL I would imagine its still a bit early for the club to be selling yet.

Seems a shame they seem to have dotted us about around the ground I would urge anyone fit and able to stand all day to get in the West stand and get tickets asap as it is a free for all in the West stand.

Lets make it a Fev end

The lagooners were in talks with A McNeil within 10 mins of the match finishing. Travel and tickets will be purchased together. Further details to come shortly.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

As far as I am aware all my original information is accurate ticket prices can be found on the rfl website along with a map of the stadium should anyone wish to see the blocks that have been allocated to Fev.

I appreciate many people will want to purchase through the club but for anyone wanting the heads up on seating etc and prices go to the rfl website.

just going by what has been done recently the championship sides get the sidelines and the champ 1 sides get behind the sticks

dont shoot me for this atrosity, :rolleyes:

besides who cares where we sit/stand or hang aslong as we win

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Well thats another 6 rovers fans going to the finals day, just booked 4 for behind the sticks in the west stand and 2 for the disabled access.

For your info you can purchase tickets for anywhere in the ground that are not been allocated to clubs and VIP's.

Call 08448561113 or book online on the rfl website.

:D:D:D:D

I would love us all to be together behind the sticks, but i think we will all be split up as people are buying tickets to stand and i reckon the club will have a few thousand tickets in seated blocks, will be a shame to be split up, it will be awesome if we were all together as we would make more noise. i want to be in the thick of it like at all our away games and like it was at headingley, i just get the feeling it wont happen at warrington

I would love us all to be together behind the sticks, but i think we will all be split up as people are buying tickets to stand and i reckon the club will have a few thousand tickets in seated blocks, will be a shame to be split up, it will be awesome if we were all together as we would make more noise. i want to be in the thick of it like at all our away games and like it was at headingley, i just get the feeling it wont happen at warrington

I agree mate would be awsome for us all to be together creating a great atmosphere be ###### if were all spread out :(

Why not simply wait and buy from the club, cuts out the risk!

That would be the best bet or well be split up all over the place

Would be logical to me. Can't see any benefit gloating 'I've got mine' and then moaning if all the tickets the club has are somewhere else!

Can't see any reason to panic, wait until Tuesday for the club announcement on what and where they have tickets for and then we all go and buy them.....simples!

i reckon that is the best bet, everybody get them from the club and we'll surely all be roughly together. wonder if we get allocated a seat number or is it your in block A and sit anywhere. Ive drove to all the away games this year so im going on the bus this time and im going to have a jolly good drink and hopefully a great day.

Would be logical to me. Can't see any benefit gloating 'I've got mine' and then moaning if all the tickets the club has are somewhere else!

Can't see any reason to panic, wait until Tuesday for the club announcement on what and where they have tickets for and then we all go and buy them.....simples!

I new before purchasing my tickets that rovers were to be allocated tickets in the seating areas, i've stood and watched rovers from behind the sticks all season and would like to stand and watch them from there in the final hence buying the tickets early, definately not gloating and i won't be moaning even if im stood there on my own!!!