rob purdham

nath155

Is he a good legal man to have on your side when facing winding up orders?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

i think any club would take him hes still a top quality player and if he comes to wakefield like is seriously rumoured its exciting. wakefield are expected to name 5 new signings by next week one been jessie joe parker and another could be jamie maloney.

I thought he signed a 2 year contract at Quins at the end of last season, I know this guarantees nothing now a days but I would have though Quins would want to keep him.

Anoher thing that may keep him in London was that his missus has (had?) a pretty good job there

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

to wakefield. this will be a massive blow to the quins who with dorn gone have no stand out leaders in the dressing room

well dorn has just signed a new deal for 3 years and purdham apparently is staying at the club for next year but that is to be confirmed of course.. so so far you are confirmed as % 50% wrong.. not great so far.