this evening

Robin  Evans

Barrow 14 - 21 Dee Dars!!!

Barrow were 14-8 up with about 12 mins to go then committed suicide with some particularly dumb handling from a half back of theirs!!

So Fax v Dee dars!!

I fancy that one!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Their eight away fans would look pretty silly at the play-off final. Well done to Aston though he does it every year!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Said to Mart this afternoon that I fancied the Eagles in the final. Cant see Fax recovering with all their injuries before next week.Shame cos the atmosphere wud have been ace wi Barrow or Fax

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I bet the RFL would prefer Sheffield to win next week, and also the Grand Final! Then it would not be so embarrasing when they announced that the franchise was given to Widnes.

Hope Halifax beat Sheffield because they will be easier to beat in the final. If you keep them in their own half with kicks they are a one man drive wait for the mistake and we score with Sheffield they play rugby and could cause us problems making it a nail biting final although i believe we will still win

Although we lost narrowly at home Personally I thought we made a pretty good statement at Bramall Lane

my point is that Sheff are the only team that beat us on our own turf in their own way. (Toulouse, we beat our selves). If we played every team in our league again, i reckon we would beat them all apart from maybe Sheff. i would like us to put this baby to bed in style and let them know our previous meet was a one off.

Although we lost narrowly at home Personally I thought we made a pretty good statement at Bramall Lane

You can't count that, elppaxr. The referee didn't know the rules. :dry:

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

we aint got owt else to prove to Fax. Rather play Sheff a team we are yet to prove a point.With the way we played Sheff at home it would be better to smash em in final just to get the msg across.

I made the point earlier about Sheffield as dark horses. I also asked at the Open Night if DP had plans to contain Yere and Ropati. He said we had if we met again.

easy griff - you know me and Jamie - always said he was a good ref!!!! :lol::lol:

Are you for a pint thursday afoore t'game or are you poncing about on the team bus????

I will indeed be busy.

Nice to hear you'll be there. It is, after all, a shared gate. :lol:;)

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

my point is that Sheff are the only team that beat us on our own turf in their own way. (Toulouse, we beat our selves). If we played every team in our league again, i reckon we would beat them all apart from maybe Sheff. i would like us to put this baby to bed in style and let them know our previous meet was a one off.

I'd argue that we lost that game against Sheffield ourselves too, loads of uncharacteristic mistakes in that match, I fancy that a relaxed and prepared team can win this final against either Halifax or Sheffield.

Cummins Out.

Aye - I remember the 'share' we got from the 1100 or so gate Sheffield posted after last years play off v us!!

1100 my round ginger botty!!!! :lol::lol:

i,m afraid it was worse than that the att was given at 802 and there must have been 4 to 500 fev fans there.

http://championshipstats.rlfans.com/The-Co...one-Rovers.html

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

As is well advertised around this forum, we don't have any supporters. :dry:

TOUCHE !!! :D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.