How many pounds is david solomona overweight?

Or stones maybe?

No, Kilo's.

Pounds are acceptable alongside the metric weight, but that should be the prominent figure.

Anyway, he's just big boned.... B)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Solomona is overweight, no doubt.

However, I did find the chanting from teh Saints fans a bit ironic when you look at the size of some of thier players last night.

Emmitt and Clough also look like they could easily lose a stone or two. Emmitt will never lose it by running, as he stops 3 yards before the opposition on every carry.

You guys need to get a life!!!

...he said, posting on here too.... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

However, I did find the chanting from teh Saints fans a bit ironic when you look at the size of some of thier players last night.

Emmitt and Clough also look like they could easily lose a stone or two. Emmitt will never lose it by running, as he stops 3 yards before the opposition on every carry.

I suspect fans from other clubs chant the same, even though they have their own heavyweights. I've heard Wiganers have a go towards a Saints' player, when in fact they had a heavyweight playing in the same game. B) Nothing new.

Bit harsh on the Saints pair there mate, Clough looks to be bulking up, maybe to start playing more at prop and he put in a very solid performance. Meanwhile Emmitt has improved a lot since spending time with Leigh. He's only a young player and it seems that he's working hard to make progress.

I've always admired Solomona as a player, he's a good asset for Warrington and maybe has the best offload I've seen but last night he wasn't at the races. His weight wasn't so much a problem as his attitude, he seemed more interested in arguing with the Saints players than actually putting the effort in. Still, we all have off days.