Crusaders fans

MrPosh

It's this type of thing that could really make this club. If they hold on today, all 700 will return to Wales and tell their mates what a fantastic day out they've had - and that can only be good. Others will soon want a part of that.

People called Romans they go the house

It's this type of thing that could really make this club. If they hold on today, all 700 will return to Wales and tell their mates what a fantastic day out they've had - and that can only be good. Others will soon want a part of that.

I agree, I think last week will have done a lot for their season ticket sales.

For getting new fans you can't beat drama and success. Rugby League can provide games that are so intense that you are literally on the edge of your seat for a whole game. From reports the Cru had one last week.

Once you've seen that you'll put up with the rubbish games and the big defeats because you know that there'll be times like that again. It's the same for any sport. The problem RL often has is that people will only ever give it one chance and if it doesn't produce an absolute classic then they won't come back. The people of North Wales appear to have given them a real chance and been rewarded for it.

Edited by Maximus Decimus

Noisy all game, never shut up, top effort from their fans

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Hearing all the old favourites - Hymns and arias, Oggy Oggy Oggy, Bread of Heaven etc today tells you that this Club is here to stay.

Wonderful effort to totally dominate the stadium today noise-wise from start to finsih.

If the board provide the cash in 4 years we will win a GF and have between 7-8000 crowds every week - more if the Kop gets sorted at Cae Ras.

Hearing all the old favourites - Hymns and arias, Oggy Oggy Oggy, Bread of Heaven etc today tells you that this Club is here to stay.

Wonderful effort to totally dominate the stadium today noise-wise from start to finsih.

If the board provide the cash in 4 years we will win a GF and have between 7-8000 crowds every week - more if the Kop gets sorted at Cae Ras.

Not sure about the GF but a visit to Wembley or a semi-final of the SL isn't unrealistic.

awful crowd for a semi final

hudds crowds just havent kicked out like id hoped they would with those cheap season tickets

Season tickets aren't valid for playoffs.

But yes you'd think people would want to go anyway. Their crowds aren't great but next to Salford or Quins they're okay so it's all relative.

lower division soccer vs SL semi

its a very poor result.

and lol and saying the crusaders shouldve brought more with wrexham fc playing

Wrexham FC tried to rearrange the kick off time for their game at The Racecourse, so that their dual code fans could go to Huddersfield and support the Crusaders as well but York weren't having any off it.

Both Eorl Crabtree & Robbie Savage have long blonde hair but I think Crabtree is about 3 time the size [height & build] of Savage so I don't think that comparison works too well. :D

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

to be honest this is the bonus of 8th making the play offs.. crusaders, harlequins and catalans stand more of a chance of regualr play off appearences, play off RL should get people excited and help these clubs grow..

(its the only plus side of 8 in and if that is what the RFL were actually thiking then it could prove to be a great call)

to be honest this is the bonus of 8th making the play offs.. crusaders, harlequins and catalans stand more of a chance of regualr play off appearences, play off RL should get people excited and help these clubs grow..

(its the only plus side of 8 in and if that is what the RFL were actually thiking then it could prove to be a great call)

the extra round of games means lots more revenue to the RFL to fund development officers

but yeah, the more teams that benefit from semi final experience, the more the competition develops as clubs get stronger

Cru fans turned up in good numbers and good voice, they sounded great because they were all sat under the TV gantry and therefore the mics

Those in the ground will confirm that while Crusaders were better at holding a tune, the 5000 Giants fans the made a lot of noise too, made for a cracking atmosphere too.

I hope Crusaders go from strength to stregnth

I doubt it's lots more, but is a bit more I'd have thought

whats the revenue on an extra round of games?

even at 45,000 for round 1 at say 15 pounds, less ground hire costs, plus things like corporate box sales

say 300,000 pounds at a minimum, not bad.

in the nrl we got 90,000 aggregate and our average ticket would be $35 ish

excluding members of grounds, around $2 million in revenues before things like corporate box sales, advertising etc.

Edited by dallymessenger

whats the revenue on an extra round of games?

even at 45,000 for round 1 at say 15 pounds, less ground hire costs, plus things like corporate box sales

say 300,000 pounds at a minimum, not bad.

in the nrl we got 90,000 aggregate and our average ticket would be $35 ish

excluding members of grounds, around $2 million in revenues before things like corporate box sales, advertising etc.

There are such things as variable costs, it is not all profit.