well done lads

oldrover

to beat a big widnes outfit 38-16 is some achievement. well done lads

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Thats a great result are they now in the final?

Yes.

A good game today between a couple of young teams. But for a kind bounce of the ball just before and just after half time I think the score could have been a lot closer.

What a difference with last week when the bully boys were out at Whitehaven.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Yes.

A good game today between a couple of young teams. But for a kind bounce of the ball just before and just after half time I think the score could have been a lot closer.

What a difference with last week when the bully boys were out at Whitehaven.

THEY ARE BACK AT WHITEHAVEN NEXT WEEK FOR THE FINAL LETS SEE WHAT TEAM THEY PUT OUT THEN.

Great win yesterday against a big side, their full back needs to get a humour transplant though :D

The final is probably going to be on Sunday 19th at Whitehaven subject to the legal stuff being sorted out at Haven, kick off time tba.

It would be good to see lots of Fev fans there to cheer them on. Haven will probably put some first teamers in but if they feel they need to do that there's nothing we can do about it and i'm sure our lads will take them on give it their best shot.

Lets get the hankies out before the game is even played, as i said last week it would impossible for Haven to play a team, who havent played for the First Team this year, as we have used 43 players in the First Team Squad. The team that played last week only include M Jackson who has played regular First Team, but was deemed UNWANTED by our coach/ex coach. So does that exclude the lad from playing full stop. I think you cannot play anyone who had made over 6 First Team appearances.

The Reserves this year have been the only PLUS in our season, and only to lose 2 games all season, is fantastic. Those were both games when they were short of a full compliment of 17 players. ( No Subs in one game, and 2 in the other).

My only hope is we get a better Ref, because the one at Haven 2 weeks ago was very poor for both teams.

HW

Lets get the hankies out before the game is even played, as i said last week it would impossible for Haven to play a team, who havent played for the First Team this year, as we have used 43 players in the First Team Squad. The team that played last week only include M Jackson who has played regular First Team, but was deemed UNWANTED by our coach/ex coach. So does that exclude the lad from playing full stop. I think you cannot play anyone who had made over 6 First Team appearances.

The Reserves this year have been the only PLUS in our season, and only to lose 2 games all season, is fantastic. Those were both games when they were short of a full compliment of 17 players. ( No Subs in one game, and 2 in the other).

My only hope is we get a better Ref, because the one at Haven 2 weeks ago was very poor for both teams.

HW

you are rightly proud of your lads, and so are we. hope it's a good game.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

HW

No problem with that. Glad you've had something to cheer about in a difficult season.

I was just really p@ssed of to see one of our lads literally having a fit on the floor and Jackson (who'd put him there with his elbow) just standing having a joke with the rest of the team. Agree about the ref though. We had him away at Widnes last year and he was so arrogant it stretched the principle of respect to the absolute limit.

Good luck next year.

Edited by stuart56

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >